The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

One question even though i can't enter if I could would i go into the draw to win all the different prizes when I enter or only the prize for my platform??

[DE] just came to Australia but yet they still forget about us (& New Zealand) *sigh*  but good luck to whoever wins anyway!

18 minutes ago, Delta-91 said:

One question even though i can't enter if I could would i go into the draw to win all the different prizes when I enter or only the prize for my platform??

[DE] just came to Australia but yet they still forget about us (& New Zealand) *sigh*  but good luck to whoever wins anyway!

And South Africa. 

9 minutes ago, Mananti said:
27 minutes ago, Delta-91 said:

And South Africa. 

It is usually legal stuff that make it difficult, not that they are forgetting you. Although I would personally suggest to at least have the prime prizes for a worldwide grab available because it is the digital age, and virtual items are not something that should be legally difficult to cross countries. Then again, what do I know about law and governments' rules?

Edited by DarkBabylon

Not sure if this has been asked/answered already but...Are you only eligible for the straight up prime access and the system of your account?  Like say me as an xbox player since I entered with my xbox account I can't win the pc setup right?  I asked this because in the rewards it says that the prime access that's bundled with the pc setup goes straight to the winners pc account.  And I don't have one.

Thanks if anyone clears this up.

16 hours ago, Sylvex_Dragonskin said:

So many countries, but not even Belgium... Lame decision but I wouldn't have won anyway.

16 hours ago, Netzagual said:

what about Belgium?? ^^'

16 hours ago, Karhell said:

Read well the rules... They denied so many countries to participate.... Sometimes you don't know why they denied them. For exemple, i'm from Belgium. For contests there is nothing different in Belgium compare to Switzerland, France or Germany. No more/less laws for contests or extra taxes,...

I feel like they just forgot Belgium existed, as it's fairly small by comparison.

16 hours ago, phazefox said:

hmm, ok weird question here, what if we have family/friends who could receive the price for us in the eligible countries, but we ourselves aren't there?, for example, i have a few cousins in Los angeles who could easely take the task, they are lega lresidents of the US and have valid IDs etc, but i'm not, can i have them act as middlemen for me?

16 hours ago, PiotrGracz said:

They would have to enter giveaway, meet criteria, and if they win, whatever they won is theirs. and NOONE IN DE will tell them what to do with it.
Their country however may have some tax-gift regulations so check that on your side.

So, I have a relative who is completely eligible in the UK, so if I win (reeeeeaaaaallllyyy big if) I can just have the prize sent to them and pick it up at a later time? (They're over 80 yr's old, so I doubt they want it)