The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

Well after sinking hundreds of euros into this game I have decided to F*** you very much for this lame giveaway. It's the concept of it. I live in Spain and country is not allowed to participate..  really fire your marketing team the only thing they do is antagonizing players who live in a NON ALLOWED country. How stupid is that ?

5 minutes ago, Ben.Rover said:

Well after sinking hundreds of euros into this game I have decided to F*** you very much for this lame giveaway. It's the concept of it. I live in Spain and country is not allowed to participate..  really fire your marketing team the only thing they do is antagonizing players who live in a NON ALLOWED country. How stupid is that ?

Because you law is not suitable for giveaways

3 minutes ago, OfTheEmeraldBlood said:

How is norway of all countries allowed to enter but not australia? Shipping those prime access packs must be so difficult.

So they have to get the country of every single player and do two different list? Too much work for a simple giveaway

Oh joy, a giveaway that I'm not eligible to participate in, because, y'know, I'm in a Special Administrative Region of China, aka Macau. It's so nice when they do these kinds of things that only one part of the community can benefit from.

And before you say it, no, I'm not Chinese, I'm Portuguese.

Haters gonna hate.

They are lazy and your third world countries ain't worth the time they have to put in. Law in your countries is probably annoying for those kind of things. Its a democracy, so go outiside and change the law if you are not happy of this.

4 minutes ago, SmerfMaruda said:

Yes.. only 10 countries around the world have law suitable for giveways.. yeah.. sure.. :P

Not easily tough. Look at romanian that yell they can't get the giveaway and that's a scandal, and then look at what DE have to do to get the giveaway done in their countries.

I don't particularely like DE, but this is too much thing to do for them. Remember that they will have to deal with law for every single country that they accept. They will take the maximum they can do but not too much

Edited by mael9740

3 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

Not easily tough. Look at romanian that yell they can't get the giveaway and that's a scandal, and then look at what DE have to do to get the giveaway done in their countries.

I don't particularely like DE, but this is too much thing to do for them. Remember that they will have to deal with law for every single country that they accept. They will take the maximum they can do.

So.. not "Because you law is not suitable for giveaways" but "Law is suitable, but too much hassle for DE".

Edited by SmerfMaruda

Just now, SmerfMaruda said:

So.. not "Because you law is not suitable for giveaways"but "Law is suitable, but too much hassle for DE"

Those two.

Not all countries have the same law, are you idiotic?

Try to imagine if the try to ship a PC/PS4/XBOX to North Korea

4 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

I don't particularely like DE, but this is too much thing to do for them. Remember that they will have to deal with law for every single country that they accept. They will take the maximum they can do but not too much

Dude, seriously, stop trying to defend DE, you're doing a terrible job at it, they have folks to do that sorta thing.

Just now, RazorTip said:

Dude, seriously, stop trying to defend DE, you're doing a terrible job at it, they have folks to do that sorta thing.

>Implying i like DE

>Forgot Endo and Draco gate

>Forgot balance issues

Just kicking angry third world people.

16 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

>Implying i like DE

>Forgot Endo and Draco gate

>Forgot balance issues

Just kicking angry third world people.

...China isn't a third world country. Portugal, maybe, but I'm not living there, and the government/laws we have in Macau are different from the ones in the mainland. Get your facts straight.

Edited by RazorTip

2 minutes ago, Myscho said:

So players from Spain, Italy, Austria, Finland, Sweden etc. are 3rd world, riiight

I don't know where the angry players are from, and the majority of non-allowed countries are third world. Democracy, majority wins.

Just now, mael9740 said:

Those two.

Not all countries have the same law, are you idiotic?

Try to imagine if the try to ship a PC/PS4/XBOX to North Korea

Do I say something about same law in all countries? Are you idiotic?

Sure, there are coutries with embargo like North Korea.. and others with very bad law.

If giveaway will be available in 30+ countries.. i can agree with "DE do their best, country X is not on the list, because of very bad law".. but.. are you really think that there are only 10 countries all over the world with suitable law?

Certainly not.

So.. that's DE decision, not "you law is not suitable for giveaways", "so go outiside and change the law if you are not happy of this".

Thats it. I do not blame DE for this decision.. It's probably quite reasonable.. do not spend few weeks with some nasty bureaucracy, only to allow 20% more players to participate in giveaway. Law is suitable, but require some effort.. so they do not want to do it.