Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

So wait, I fully understand two things, the reason you're not including other countries in the console draw and the fact that we as a player base are not entitled to anything.

What I don't understand however, is why you didn't take the opportunity to make the digital goods a server-wide prize? There's no reason not to since transport is not an issue, and it would calm down the people *@##$ing about their countries not being included. Just some food for thought :P it'd be cool if you reconsidered

@[DE]Taylor  I got the reasons of my country can NOT participate and all. But got question...

If we are, like, neighbors with the Germany. (in Czech Rep. and is it like 2-3 hours by car to get there from where I am now)  

Is there some possibility to get IN the competition differently? Like if I will be there in time of registration or/and play the game there for day or two?  

Or is it some crap with on which country I got my ID card? :-D  

In that case, I am SOOO screwed. >.<  
Or if best, I will need to have call with family members in US. :-P

AND if you at least allow to paticipate for digital Prime prices, ('cose that will be UNDER 20 000 (KCZ) of which is limit of Winning Prices in our country, if I understand it well) than I and all my friends in this country will SO MUCH LOVE YOU! ;-) 

But thanx anyway, for answer.
BE the BEST, Tenno.

Edited by Sakuya_Kira
Update

Hi everyone !!! I'm from ROMANIA ....... I got a question .......... if I play " The Game "  from December to January 2017 , can i win something ??? because i dont want to get my time lost for nothing  ......... anyone can answer to me , i will gratefull appreciated . Thanks

Edited by DaRkSeCtOr22

9 minutes ago, DaRkSeCtOr22 said:

Hi everyone !!! I'm from ROMANIA ....... I got a question .......... if I play " The Game "  from December to January 2017 , can i win something ??? because i dont want to get my time lost for nothing  ......... anyone can answer to me , i will gratefull appreciated . Thanks

No, just like most of us, you are excluded.

16 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Tenno you must understand its not DE fault. Its for the most part law/import/export/customs regulation blocking it.

Nope. Our law/import/export/customs regulation almost like in Russia. PC or Console it's personal thing and not subject to tax.

But Russia, available, Ukraine not.

22 minutes ago, Lored said:

Nope. Our law/import/export/customs regulation almost like in Russia. PC or Console it's personal thing and not subject to tax.

But Russia, available, Ukraine not.

Like i said previsouly to many other tenno. 

I'm not from Ukraine so i can't speak for you guys.

But i know that my province is not allowed due to a local law that is not applyed to rest of the canada that why its canada except province of quebec.

On 12/1/2016 at 10:07 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations),

I don't live in these states but why are the excluded from the giveaway? I'm just guessing it's there lottery laws maybe.

So I have been playing on my brother's pc for the longest time not being able to afford my own, this said, I haven't been able to play Warframe with him. So this give away is a big opportunity for that to change, I can both play with my brother, and on my own time instead of having to share hours between the day. So I'd LOVE to win one of the pc's and if I don't then I wish the best to the winners.

But. I don't think I completely understand how to claim it if I do win. If someone could explain a little more clearly what paragraph 5 in the "How to Enter" section of the give away? 

I know that I am a legal citizen, and I am over 18 with identification. But I don't exactly know what an "Affidavit" is. All I do know is that they are written statements or facts that are to be legally held true? Never seen one though, never written on. So am I suppose to write one if I win and if so any pointers as to how? And maybe even answer why this is needed?

Tax documents, well, I haven't really dealt with those before but I know what taxes are. My question is for what? Am I to pay some kind of taxes?

And finally I'm Canadian which means I'll have to answer some mathematical Skill-testing question? As confused as heck as I am as to why Canadians have to do something that no one else has to do, I'm more curious as to what to expect? I'm pretty sure the exact questions will be withheld till the winners are asked to answer, but, I asked a couple of people and got different answers. One said I'll be asked what 1 + 1 is just as some kind of proof of something? While someone else said I'd have to do a few multiplication questions to prove I have a general education? While being limited on time to answer them and without help. Which I am kind of ok with, but if I get it wrong, or don't answer quickly enough someone else gets the prize, and probably someone who won't need to do what I just lost it over? 

I don't think DE would do this just to be unfair jerks, so there has to be a good reason, even if I really don't understand why. If someone could answer why, and also tell me what I should be expecting to do, that'd be great. Never done any of this stuff in my life, I've kinda lived under a rock this whole time. Would really appreciate the help cause I am super excited at the chance to win a pc for myself and if I lose if over something stupid like a bad Affidavit or not being able to answer a question in time, my heart will be crushed in a pile of vinegar covered salt by a red hot anvil. And my soul will probably cry in a very. very... very dark corner. 

Edited by RustyBoots

You have to pay taxes on the prize if you win. Math thing is most likely a Canadian law. I guess Ill educate or stupid people aren't allowed to win stuff. The affidavit statement will probably be a sign document stating that you or any member of your family is not an employee of De.

13 hours ago, BaldLogic said:

As usual Spain out from this kind of raffles -.-" why ? all mmos in this world when they do this kind of draw or raffle never allows spain enter -.-" we are humans too T_T . 

Spanish Gambling Act (“SGA”) of 27 May 2011.

Gotta say, after this giveaway is over, ill be damn expert on international lottery law.