The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong needs to bring more to the table during group play

Separius

...so I was thinking that he should get an augment for whichever of his abilities, that makes him throw angry monkeys at his teammates that make the said teammates angry with their screeching thus increasing their melee speed and damage by X and Y% respectively. They would also throw :poop: at enemies for Z amounts of viral damage.

I'd call it Pocket Monkeys.

So what do you amazing folks think about this?

Edited by Separius

im going to say no because of 3 reasons. 1) none of his abilities even remotely throw something and augments augment abilities not completely change them, 2) having a flat damage increase and attack speed would be op in general>-<, and finnaly 3) wukong is litterally immortal with the ability to be a reviving facetank or a stealthy dpser(his ult augment works with shadowstep). to sum it up throwing monkeys=no >->

augments are ment to use existing abilities an apply new things to them or change them abit.

so we got his
Poke
defying death
turn into a fart
pull out single large chopstick
ps im just saying them like this jsut for lolz

first ability possilbe augment be more he uses it the longer the range gets on it
second ablitiy possible augment be once his hp refreshs nearby allies get healed portion or nearby ally in bleed out get revied
thrid ability possible augment could be once he turns into a cloud takes nearby allies with him at incressed energy cost

that all i could think of