Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next warframe

NoShaveNovember

Question

Rhino's parts drop from the "Jackal" boss on... Venus I think

Personally, I recommend against Rhino for a second Warframe, since his Iron Skin can create bad habits. Go with, Frost or possibly Loki

Edited by PoisonHD

Should you get rhino... depends on if you intend to get more slots... honestly rhino is a very good frame for end game content (due to iron skin) but there are others you can try, like nyx, hydroid etc. 

I'd say go to the wiki, look at the warframes and then decide if you want a different one first etc. 

For new players I would wholeheartedly recommend Rhino. He's great for newcomers and, when properly modded, is a force to be reckoned with in endgame.

Sadly Rhino Prime is not available for farming anymore, not much we can do there. Be warned though, Iron Skin may feel like a powerful tank tool, but don't rely on it. Try to use roar more often in boss fights, as it gives a massive DPS buff to your team.

I would have to say Rhino is a good frame to help you get through each tileset as a new player. Valkyr is also another frame that helps you out when you need to be invulnerable for a certain amount of time and her 4th skill isn't hard to use. Alad-V is EASY to kill once you have the redeemer and Loki to get valkyr parts from him. Though I've noticed Loki + Redeemer = 1 shot boss kills for most of the bosses that drop warframe parts. 

The Redeemer blueprint can be acquired through in game market but you have to be Rank 4 to get it. In your case you just need to rank up 1 more to be able to have it and holy crap this thing is OP due to the gun shot part of this melee. Though you will need to craft the Vasto and dual skana to build it, which you don't need any mastery rank to build them. Still this melee is 100% worth it.

Rhino nurotics is dropped by the Jackal on Fossa, Venus.

2 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

I would have to say Rhino is a good frame to help you get through each tileset as a new player. Valkyr is also another frame that helps you out when you need to be invulnerable for a certain amount of time and her 4th skill isn't hard to use. Alad-V is EASY to kill once you have the redeemer and Loki to get valkyr parts from him. Though I've noticed Loki + Redeemer = 1 shot boss kills for most of the bosses that drop warframe parts. 

Really? He's MR3 and looking for a second Warframe and you're telling him to farm/buy Loki, who drops on Neptune's boss, and craft the Redeemer to insta-kill a boss? Dude where is the point of a boss fight if you just OS and leave? 

The goal is not t be OP, but to have fun. 

19 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Really? He's MR3 and looking for a second Warframe and you're telling him to farm/buy Loki, who drops on Neptune's boss, and craft the Redeemer to insta-kill a boss? Dude where is the point of a boss fight if you just OS and leave? 

The goal is not t be OP, but to have fun. 

I didn't say they should get loki right away but just that having those two together is awesome. The redeemer works well with any frame and still very powerful and I tend to use it the most with any frame I put on. 

8 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

The Redeemer blueprint can be acquired through in game market but you have to be Rank 4 to get it. In your case you just need to rank up 1 more to be able to have it and holy crap this thing is OP due to the gun shot part of this melee. Though you will need to craft the Vasto and dual skana to build it, which you don't need any mastery rank to build them. Still this melee is 100% worth it.

Rhino nurotics is dropped by the Jackal on Fossa, Venus.

But can I build Valkyr parts? I'm on Ceres btw

7 hours ago, NoShaveNovember said:

But can I build Valkyr parts? I'm on Ceres btw

Alad-V is on Jupiter so you're 1 junction away from unlocking that though it will be tricky. Not because of Vor in my opinion but because of Kril, I hate having to fight Kril. 

4 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

Alad-V is on Jupiter so you're 1 junction away from unlocking that though it will be tricky. Not because of Vor in my opinion but because of Kril, I hate having to fight Kril. 

Okay since this morning I advanced to Jupiter, didn't play any missions yet. I guess it will be easier to do it with friends. Idk but Lech and Vor were a pain since a was fighting them myself (had to revive 4 times...). I guess I'll see

3 hours ago, NoShaveNovember said:

Okay since this morning I advanced to Jupiter, didn't play any missions yet. I guess it will be easier to do it with friends. Idk but Lech and Vor were a pain since a was fighting them myself (had to revive 4 times...). I guess I'll see

I hate him as well and is the reason why I haven't unlocked the Jupiter junction. :crylaugh: I know I don't have to unlock it since I had all planets unlocked before the solar rails update, still I like to complete things even if I don't have too. 

If you have issues facing him I'd be happy to help you out in killing him. :) 

10 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

I hate him as well and is the reason why I haven't unlocked the Jupiter junction. :crylaugh: I know I don't have to unlock it since I had all planets unlocked before the solar rails update, still I like to complete things even if I don't have too. 

If you have issues facing him I'd be happy to help you out in killing him. :) 

Since you're here, can you tell me best melee weapons for mastery 4 (still level 3 but I'm getting there). And one more thing how do I sell weapons that I don't need? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I suggested Rhino, but I have to honestly say that I finished building Mag and had more fun with Mag Unranked than with Volt, Rhino and Frost at level 30...

Okay, i think its too late now. I'm at the point where i wait 81 hrs for rhino so

What weapons do u recommend for mastery level 4

5 minutes ago, NoShaveNovember said:

Okay, i think its too late now. I'm at the point where i wait 81 hrs for rhino so

What weapons do u recommend for mastery level 4

Hek. It's a complete beast, one of the best weapons in the game. Tigris, not as good, but really satisfying to use. Ignis, amazing or low level missions.  Ack&Brunt with Final Harbringer Mod, again, it's one of the best weapons in the game.

18 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Hek. It's a complete beast, one of the best weapons in the game. Tigris, not as good, but really satisfying to use. Ignis, amazing or low level missions.  Ack&Brunt with Final Harbringer Mod, again, it's one of the best weapons in the game.

What about melee weapons ?

7 minutes ago, NoShaveNovember said:

What about melee weapons ?

Ack&Brunt is melee. Atterax is godlike. Broken War. Redeemer. Dual Cleavers [use the syndicate mod from Steel Meridian] All these work best with a crit build +berserker [or fury if you don't have it]

Edited by aligatorno

8 hours ago, NoShaveNovember said:

Since you're here, can you tell me best melee weapons for mastery 4 (still level 3 but I'm getting there). And one more thing how do I sell weapons that I don't need? 

Redeemer hands down because it's extremely OP and can one shot most enemies and even take down sortie lvl enemies easily. Though you need to be mastery rank 4 to build it and craft two other weapons first. Still the two weapons you have to craft you can already make and after ranking those two up to lvl 30, you will probably already be mastery rank 4.

The reason why this weapon is so OP is due to the gunshot part of the weapon, which you never have to reload it because it's melee still. Also this weapon does silent shots, so it's perfect for spy missions or when you don't want to alarm enemies. When I did my mastery rank 19 test, I had to kill enemies without alerting them but I couldn't use any of my abilities. When I put my primed range on I could kill the enemy's from an extremely far distance and made the test easy. 

The redeemer uses High Noon as it's stance which if you have too much of an issue finding that mod. I have 6 extras and can give to you free of charge.

To sell weapons and anything you don't want. You press esc, click on equipment, then inventory, and then hover your mouse over each thing telling you what it is. The one to sell weapons is the 2nd Icon you see.

Though if building the Redeemer ends up being too difficult due to getting argon crystals or other material you need to build it then aim for the Orthos or Galatine. For me the Orthos was more fun to use when you want to attack fast, helped me out a lot when i was low level since it kept me moving. Though the Galatine is the best when it comes to slash damage. 

Edited by mustache_kitteh
Forgot something

you can get the rest of rhino from Venus at the Jackal assassination, i would personally recommend Valkyr who is fun to play and pretty balanced as well. She was my second fame, after volt, and you can get her from Alad V on Jupiter. if you'e up for a challenge Ember on Saturn is pretty good, note you'll get a good amount of Orikin cells from Sargus Ruk on saturn as well which are needed to make a frame.