Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26 million losers? I'm not so sure...

RextintorZ

14 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'm sure she intended to say, "loyal players" but pulled back at the last second.

We still love ya, Reb.

Like that time I was given good news and I wanted to say "Great" but changed my mind to say "Cool" instead but had already gotten halfway through "Great" and ended up saying "Grale".

So, grale.

1 hour ago, UrielColtan said:

Nah, that's merely what broadcast media indoctrinated some people to think, because they feared computer games as competition, especially now that their old way is a slowly dying dinosaur. There is also a room of difference between playing a game and focusing on nothing but that.

No, not really. Games require minimal social interraction(even multiplayer), so they are usually played by people who aren't good in the outside world. Also the time you invest in a game(unless you are a pro gamer) is a total waste, as you can do more productive things that may benefit you in real life instead of playing games.

18 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

No, not really. Games require minimal social interraction(even multiplayer), so they are usually played by people who aren't good in the outside world. Also the time you invest in a game(unless you are a pro gamer) is a total waste, as you can do more productive things that may benefit you in real life instead of playing games.

Buddy, you realize that your the one calling gamers losers, on a game's forum right? And on another point, I want to comment on how if everyone was productive 24/7, no one would be happy etc etc, but your good at words so I don't want to open that can of worms. Have a nice day :satisfied:.

14 hours ago, Extroah said:

Thanks. :P

Maybe she wanted to say "logged in users" but noticed that it would be wrong though?

Guys, the phonetics were those of "loo- users"

Rebecca, whether you like it or not, thinks we're losers lmao.

I wonder if Reb is gonna do anything about this, because (believe it or not oh boy) people have been convinced that she thinks we're losers. It would be nice to see what she was thinking before she corrected herself, because she could've said a lot. 'Looters' is a popular idea, but then she changed to users (making the loo-users sound), because 'looters' wouldn't make any sense to anyone that doesn't play. Plus her job has to do with the Community, so it wouldn't make much sense for her to think poorly of them, and continue to stay in that position.

Edited by Hai1fir3e

22 hours ago, SurrealEdge said:

Or the pressure of being on set with a large audience and viewers from all over watching the awards. Who knows.

I mean, who knows what goes on in that head of hers.

I dunno, this certainly isn't the first time she's been asked to perform in front of a large audience.  It's her job, after all.  She's probably thinking "dear god, 3 more years of this!?!??!"

Just now, TheDefenestrater said:

I dunno, this certainly isn't the first time she's been asked to perform in front of a large audience.  It's her job, after all.  She's probably thinking "dear god, 3 more years of this!?!??!"

To be fair, the audience has largely been fans of the game. This is the first I've seen of her on a set that is being broadcasted and viewed by several magnitudes more viewers than the typical dev stream and conventions.

It's business. Developers of other games might also be laughing at those who buy their games or throw big money to their games, calling them suckers behind closed doors etc. 

Reality is harsh. 

Like the game, play the game. 

Bothered by her speaking her thoughts? Stop playing the game.