Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you guys think?

ConzyFTW

Question

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

Seems pretty good.

Maybe have a look at using Bladed Rounds in place of Heavy Calibre, the crit multiplier might be worth more than the raw damage given you've got guaranteed crits and it won't impact your shot groupings.

That won't be good either, since the crit multiplier is already high. What you would get from Bladed Rounds is like from 6.8x to 8.8x. That is not even 25% more damage. At this point, he should forsake any other critical mods and just invest in raw damage. No matter how great the crits, if the base damage suc*s, then the final damage is not enough.

11 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

I strongly, strongly encourage you to get rid of Heavy Caliber and slot a Shred or something else. In a lot of cases, Heavy Caliber is negative damage.

I don't find that I need shred on it, as my lex prime has seeker on it and I use that as my hoard weapon.

Prime Bane is what you want in place of Heavy Caliber.

Esp on an accuracy weapon like Dex Sybaris. Most crit weapons are accuracy weapons but with Dex Sybaris you really can't afford the bullet deviation and unlike Bladed Rounds it's good from the very first hit. You can also hip shot it, which is one of the perks of a rifle over Sniper.

At Max rank Primed Bane is only 5% less damage than Heavy Cal and more than Bladed Rounds on like 95% of weapons. I can tell  your Riven gives crit and when a weapon breaks into red crits is usually when Bladed can give more than Primed Bane. But you still have those conditionals to deal with.

Edited by Xzorn