Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Operator

KeiYinXI

Question

20 answers to this question

First of all, this is a spoiler thread so might want to annotate and edit this a bit.

Second:

11 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

You farm Kuva with it.

[SNIP]

As well as this, the beam that you can shoot with left click will also remove the elemental resistance from sentient fighters and the stalker. Pretty handy tool if you don't have elementally differentiated weaponry like me (corrosive all the way:D)

Edited by Djolltax
Unspecifically unspecified

Handy for spy missions and used to farm Kuva.

Outside of that I enjoy running around missions with my operator. 

I'm not a fan of the focus thing, I think it's awful. I never bothered getting any lenses for it, i've only got the one I got from the quest. This new thing at least lets me use my operator which is still not quite what I wanted but it's closer than focus ever was. 

2 hours ago, Pendragon1951 said:

So if Ivara can do that and pretty much stay invisible through the entire mission why even use the Operator?

This the same argument about "X frame can do *write a single power and forget the rest of the kit* better so why use it?"

The argument is that the Operator Mode is something that is always avalible to you and not restricted by a single frame should you wish to use it.

Edited by Venom-Snake
grammar

13 hours ago, Pendragon1951 said:

ahh sorry missed that, no of course not, not everyone plays Ivara, my point I was making is the impracticality of using a Operator when any number of the Warframes can do things better and besides why put yourself in danger when you have Warframes:)?

Well i was sayin tht maybe sometimes a players wants to be lazy or maybe u just popped into a mission and took the wrng frame by mistake but dnt wanna restart the mission or something so u can always use the operator mode to make things easier fr you. It also works for someone tht likes to run loki or ash over ivara, making it a great tool for them to use. According to your statement y use energy stores when u can take a trin. :)

4 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

Rhino with Iron Skin, 1250 shields, Opticore

Not the same as "I'm a child and I'm going to murder you with my badass hand lasers".  Getting murdered by a child is always more humiliating than by a Cyber-Death-Battle-Suit.

Killing enemies as the operator is much more satisfying to me.  XD  Granted, it's tons MORE RISKY, but satisfying to pull off.  However, I still dream of some way to make my operator become super-god-mode where I just obliterate any mission I desire without a hint of risk, danger, or failure.