The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta

Dopey

1 minute ago, LabMan95 said:

It depends on how exactly they nerf it to me. I've never been one for Akkad, but I like using it in dark sector survival. If they make a change to a number and still guarantee credit drops, maybe with like a chance at double or guaranteed 1.5x, I'd be fine with that. But knowing DE, they could nerf it to the ground and remove ANY reason to join the right side of the syndicates. With this, there's a trade off: Suda (simulor), Meridian (mainly marelok, but to an extent all 3 weapons), and Arbiters (boltace) all have insanely powerful weapons, where it seems New Loka (after tigris prime release), Perrin (penta vs tonkor), and Red Veil (not many bow users, but much less negatively affected than the other 2, probably because with effort you can have this one with the 3 on the other side) have been getting completely outclassed. I see this as bringing somewhat of a balance to that, and I'm afraid a nerf will just make the right side the clear worse side again

I mean last weapon they nerfed that remember was Synoid Gammacor and let me tell you... NO ONE USES IT ANYMORE.

It used to be so good but now its a Mastery Fodder Weapon.

It is pretty weird their mentality.

Didn't they know that once something gets nerfed, not many people will use it.

1) They successfully kind of killed off their own stuffs by nerfing them.

2) It is like a silent betrayal in cases like.. if players bought the item with plat and then the item get nerfed... like in the case of nidus for example.

Nowadays... I see ash or ash prime only about 5 times in about 100 missions.

7 minutes ago, X9tails327X said:

I mean last weapon they nerfed that remember was Synoid Gammacor and let me tell you... NO ONE USES IT ANYMORE.

It used to be so good but now its a Mastery Fodder Weapon.

Dont compare synoid G with secura lecta nerf, theyre apple & orange. DE never said they will nerf the stats ,only the credit bonus from it.

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

It is pretty weird their mentality.

Didn't they know that once something gets nerfed, not many people will use it.

1) They successfully kind of killed off their own stuffs by nerfing them.

2) It is like a silent betrayal in cases like.. if players bought the item with plat and then the item get nerfed... like in the case of nidus for example.

If you have ever played DCUO (DC Universe Online) they pull this exact same stunt. They make something really broken in one update. Then in the next update they nerf it too hell and back and make something else broken.

People drop $10 to change the power they had because the one they have now is trash.

Its how they make money from a dead game.

Edited by X9tails327X

1 minute ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Dont compare synoid G with secura lecta nerf, theyre apple & orange. DE never said they will nerf the stats ,only the credit bonus from it.

You never know tho. They could nerf the credits and buff the weapon, and once people see how broken it could potentially be they will nerf it to hell and back because it made trade chat thrive and sales of plat go up. Then they will Nerf it and have you waste your time and money on it.

4 minutes ago, X9tails327X said:

You never know tho. They could nerf the credits and buff the weapon, and once people see how broken it could potentially be they will nerf it to hell and back because it made trade chat thrive and sales of plat go up. Then they will Nerf it and have you waste your time and money on it.

For real? Tell me one nerf on MELEE weapon that DE have done before & how bad it turns out.

2 minutes ago, X9tails327X said:

Some Forum if I am able to post it with those tags.

i didnt make it, but rules are rules

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

6 minutes ago, kyori said:

Ash Prime was Top Tier, but so many people disliked him killing every enemy and making their lives easier that people complained about him and his last ability.

So they complained enough that DE had to take action and since they didn't wanna hear the complaints anymore they made him a trash Mastery Fodder Weapon.

Honestly I have him ready to be made but he just disgusts me now. Not worth the resources.

You know they could instead create AOE (Area of Effect) charge blast like example (Syn Gam) and any enemies that die from that blast drops credits. That is if they were looking for a nerf instead of remove that would be a good one. But I hope they don't change it I like it for credit making, I understand the stacking in squads is a problem. People making 1.4mil in 40 waves is nuts.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

For real? Tell me one nerf on MELEE weapon that DE have done before & how bad it turns out.

i didnt make it, but rules are rules

Idk about Melee Weapons, but I have seen plenty of other weapons turn into dumpster fodder weapons.

Rules don't help if abuse is made so easy.

1 minute ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

have almost 200 millions...leved secura lecta and tossed it. it is still in my inventory but i can understand the people low on credits complaining for it.

Even without secura lecta, its easy to make creds, take chroma out, take nekros out, do quick dark sectors with booster. Think the problem is the stacking/squad not letting new playing in making insane credits. I can see that as whats the problem.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

have almost 200 millions...levelled secura lecta and tossed it. it is still in my inventory but i can understand the people low on credits complaining for it.

Its like people are telling DE

"Hey this one weapon you made to make it easier to get credits and gives me a lot of credits at one time is broken. Do you think you could nerf it as much as possible and make it take me way longer to make credits. Thanks and if you don't I will complain and threaten to leave the game."

It makes me so sick sometimes.

Edited by X9tails327X

Just now, Bruiserdog30 said:

Even without secura lecta, its easy to make creds, take chroma out, take nekros out, do quick dark sectors with booster. Think the problem is the stacking/squad not letting new playing in making insane credits. I can see that as whats the problem.

easier thing : do LOR of JV...both give you a rough total of 300k credits if you find a crate with credit booster. with 300k you are done for the day imo

Just now, X9tails327X said:

Its like people are telling DE

"Hey this one weapon you made to make it easier to get credits and gives me a lot of credits at one time is broken. Do you think you could nerf it as much as possible and it takes me way longer to make credits. Thanks and if you don't I will complain and threaten to leave the game."

It makes me so sick sometimes.

usual stuff...the fun is taken away and welcome grind ! dont worry tho...run with a squad some excavation missions...lot of credits there.

Just now, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

usual stuff...the fun is taken away and welcome grind ! dont worry tho...run with a squad some excavation missions...lot of credits there.

There is a grind in every mission I play.

Either its Resources/Levels/PrimeParts/Mods or Currency.

I doesn't help when Warframe has weapons like no other to level up.

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Don't worry, I remember the credit wall, and I can assure you it's temporary. Eventually you'll have more credits than you'll know what to do with. I've been in the black for over a year, currently sitting on 35mil and nothing to do with all of it

I don't really care about secura lecta.

But this is not true.

You Always find a way to spend credits.... there are so many money sinks in the game...

After a year i still have credit problems, considering a gain of 2-400.000 credits daily. (sorties/raids).

Possibly once there were easier way to farm moneys thus some old players have a lot.

Ya it is a business money thing.... so they should nerf ember prime now since the unvault and sale is over. lol... 

It is funny to see them rolling out ash nerf together with the ash deluxe skin. Seems only diehard ash fanboys bought the deluxe skin.

2 hours ago, NPC said:

Credits are a low MR problem, when u play the game u will attain hordes of credits, even without Secura Lecta. 

It now takes away a shortcut, but it was broken af to begin with. No surprise it is getting nerfed. 

I'm MR 21 and I'm pretty much always low on credits because of these goddamn primed mods. Not to justify Secura Lecta, but grind walls exist for "veterans" who didn't use some shady exploits as well.

Just now, kyori said:

Ya it is a business money thing.... so they should nerf ember prime now since the unvault and sale is over. lol... 

It is funny to see them rolling out ash nerf together with the ash deluxe skin. Seems only diehard ash fanboys bought the deluxe skin.

I was so sick about that too, because I bought his skin without thinking of his nerf, and now I'm out PLAT.

That's how they get you. They made him trash but rolled out something really good at the same time for him.

8 minutes ago, VonDodo said:

Possibly once there were easier way to farm moneys thus some old players have a lot.

Yes there were, or are, as its still doable now. Have you tried selling 1000++ mods & 100++ oberon parts that you have all this year? No? How about 3 quick Lor speed run? Ez 1 million a day? No? Then youre not farming creds good enough.

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz