The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think DE will ever sell Excalibur Prime for PS4?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

Have they ever said no?

Founders items are permanently exclusive. They're not coming back now, the future, in a decade. Not at all.  Founders items represent DE's way of appreciation the people that "kick started" the game.

Edit: You have to realise people were paying for a AAA priced when the game hardly had any content.

Edited by izzatuw

Founder items are probably the only items that will stay exclusive forever because without the founders the game probably wouldn't exist right now. The closest we'll get is probably Excalibur Umbra whenever that comes out.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

I am new to Warframe and forums

3 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

I tried to by the blueprint and parts through the trading tab only to get made fun of.

He was never available outside the Founders program, i.e couldn't be built; only bought. After it ended in November of 2013, he was made the only warframe to be permanently unobtainable. Neither consoles nor PC will be able to acquire him.

In regards to Excalibur Umbra, the current plan (current as in September) is to have him involved with the third major lore quest. But given he was leaked in July of 2015 and is still not even close to being released, I sincerely urge you to not expect him any time in the first half of 2017 and maybe even after that.

Edited by LazerSkink
spelling

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

He was never available outside the Founders program, i.e couldn't be built; only bought. After it ended in November of 2013, he was made the only warframe to be permanently unobtainable. Neither consoles nor PC will be able to acquire him.

In regards to Excalibur Umbra, the current plan (current as in September) is to have him involved with the third major lore quest. But given he was leaked in July of 2015 and is still not even close to being released, I sincerely urge you to not expect him any time in the first half of 2017, and maybe even after that.

Dang ok. Hopefully I will keep my eye out for it then! This game is awesome.