Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit farming?

jjadned

Question

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Sechura and do the same thing ?

My only thing is I've done credit farming with a cred booster and chroma on 5 waves of akkad and only got like 10k creds from chroma which isn't much compared to just backing out cause you get around 50k so the extra 10k isn't really worth the pain. does the sechura cred boost stack with chromas cred boost to give you times 4 creds?

6 minutes ago, jjadned said:

My only thing is I've done credit farming with a cred booster and chroma on 5 waves of akkad and only got like 10k creds from chroma which isn't much compared to just backing out cause you get around 50k so the extra 10k isn't really worth the pain. does the sechura cred boost stack with chromas cred boost to give you times 4 creds?

Never used chroma perosnaly its too slow. If you do the math its faster to take a faster frame to do it than wait for effigy to kill them.

Spore spread saryn less than 5 minutes on akad extract you get 40k with booster.

Edited by trunks013

Just now, trunks013 said:

Never used chroma perosnaly its too slow. If you do the math its faster to take a faster frame to do it than wait for effigy to kill them.

Ya I agree. but if u use the lecha variant it will make your creds times 4 cause like a 25m aura around the effigy gives creds. so with a booster u can get 6 I think.

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

well effigy has 60% to give 100% more credits. Plus, effigy can do some CC. Not to mention its 30m range (which doesnt affected by power range). So i believe it depends on the mission itself, but when placed correctly Effigy can do the team good. 

1 minute ago, Mister_Jeffa said:

sorties

you get 100-200k creds with a booster once a day with the rewards and takes about 20-40 minutes. but heriacon can stay for 3 minutes and get 50 meaning 30 minutes of heriacon is around 488k creds witha booster.

5 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

Speed Nova + Chroma + Nekros + Trin on DSD is my preferred credit squad.   Let Chroma's effigy kill while rest just do their thing and reap the profits.

how much creds did u get for 20 waves and about how long?

Akkad 20 waves... with Chroma (Effigy), Valkyr/Prime (Warcry), Nekros/Prime (Desecrate), Speed Nova/Prime (Molecular Prime) ... EVERYONE with Secura Lecta in their hands... killing, spinning, farming tons of creds... with a booster you can farm more than 500k/20waves.

11 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Akkad 20 waves... with Chroma (Effigy), Valkyr/Prime (Warcry), Nekros/Prime (Desecrate), Speed Nova/Prime (Molecular Prime) ... EVERYONE with Secura Lecta in their hands... killing, spinning, farming tons of creds... with a booster you can farm more than 500k/20waves.

does it matter if everyone does have the lecta just if they are killed by it or who ever picks it up has lecta?

2 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Personally, I leave Deathsnacks open in a browser tab and jump on any alert that has a decent credit reward. I also complete the sortie pretty much every day. I kept doing that for a while and now I don't really know what to do with those credits. Granted, that doesn't happen over night.

they need to buff credit alerts because 10k creds is nothing special when dark sectors give that easy.