Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Map Progress

TheyreFood

Just now, W.AxlRose said:

Also, check for blue dots, they don't count as completed.

yeah thats how i was checking the chart, i have been playing before the update so after the new chart got added i went around doing all the nodes, at one point i had them all cleared (after they added the kuva fort was the last time i checked before today) now this

Just now, TheyreFood said:

lol why would i? i have the EXP for each node being cleared, what is your node count? do you ahve them all cleared if so, do you have 226/226?

Nah I kind of just got them all, a few blues on each planets so I know that I can go anywhere. Usually clear when I run alerts. I thought you needed help with somethings thats why you posted this page.

Just now, W.AxlRose said:

Nah I kind of just got them all, a few blues on each planets so I know that I can go anywhere. Usually clear when I run alerts. I thought you needed help with somethings thats why you posted this page.

just pointing it out, like it seems like they made a mistake and added some new nodes tot he count without adding them to the game XD

6 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Could be the new Void nodes, dark sector nodes and Kuva Fortress.

all finished

6 minutes ago, Imaru said:

Have you finished the War Within? It brings with it new nodes in the Kuva Fortress. 

yes and finished the fort you can see my tww alignment in the screenshot just noticed you cant see it at all...

6 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Any alert, invasion or other icons potentially covering up the blue dot of an uncompleted node?

as i said before, when i finished the kuva fort it showed me as having all the nodes complete

Edited by TheyreFood

52 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

You can also look in the 'drop sources' for various relics, it's probably not comprehensive but any ??? will show a node you haven't cleared yet.

ok so i took a look, and there was a ???, here are pics:
4c998e0dea9ee07e0b9fbe4b4d7df0b7.jpg867014652cfb26d3db15fdeca3829245.jpg

what am i overlooking here?

I've got the same problem although I think Derelict Survival was listed as well as ??? on the Relic I checked.  I ran both Survival and Defense anyway but neither changed the nodes completed count nor cleared the ???.  It does seem likely that the non-completed nodes is something to do with Derelicts though as there was mention of fixing something to do with those nodes in today's update and the fact we're missing 7 and there are 7 Derelict missions seems more than a coincidence to me.

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

I've got the same problem although I think Derelict Survival was listed as well as ??? on the Relic I checked.  I ran both Survival and Defense anyway but neither changed the nodes completed count nor cleared the ???.  It does seem likely that the non-completed nodes is something to do with Derelicts though as there was mention of fixing something to do with those nodes in today's update and the fact we're missing 7 and there are 7 Derelict missions seems more than a coincidence to me.

yeah, makes a bit of sense, like i said before i have the EXP so it was either like a bug with the listed nodes or something they didnt plan on happening, i mean... we are getting an infested frame next, so it wouldnt shock me if a big part of getting him is in the derelict too

Having the same issue. Also, for some reason the (new) relics have a "???" listed under "Derelict" so Im pretty sure its linked to this. I have (re)ran all of the OD Missions and Solar Map progress, nor the Codex>Relics> Derelict ??? has changed. 

TLDR - OP is not the only one experiencing this

Regards,

-Camp

EDIT- Ment to add, as for the relics ???. the only thing i could think of is them being listed as from a OD Sabotage Cache rewards. However that still doesnt explain our missing solor map progress points .

Also, I am 99.99999% certain this did not occur until the update for the Ember/Frost P relics yesterday.  After TWW it was fine

This is not being caused by uncompleted nodes, junctions etc. Trust us ;-) I am a bit OCD when it comes to the codex, and you can tell by our hours of playing we arent exactly unfamiliar with WF

My Profile Pic'

http://prntscr.com/dgnw1e

Edited by CCamp88