The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When and where can I buy the Distilling Extractor Prime?

Blanchflower

OK now I own the Titan Extractor Prime as well as the Distilling Extractor. I bought the recent Prime Vault by the way. As I have been playing the game for only about 2 months now (current MR is 16), I am looking to buy the Distilling Extractor Prime.

When and where can I buy this? The wiki does not shed much light into this. Is it possible to buy it in the future? Thanks. :awkward:

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Never mind them my friend

I have 8 of them

I Deploy 4 every 3 hours. and oh boy, they do bring a lot of resources specially polymer bundles

Lucky you. I only have normal Distilling Extractors and the recently bought Titan Extractor Prime. :sad:

7 minutes ago, Blanchflower said:

LOL! By the way what is wrong with the Distilling Extractor Prime? :laugh:

Well... it has increased capacity only if I remember correctly.

Not exactly a "bling" since you cant show it around.

And a run with a Nekros Desecrating will likely give you more resources than the Extractor.

But its a matter of taste, nothing wrong with it.

I still find it odd.

Like when I eat beans with instant noddles.

30 minutes ago, Blanchflower said:

By the way, if you reach MR20, can you deploy 5 extractors? Thanks.

From the wiki...

• Mastery 0–4: 1 drone
  • Mastery 5-9: 2 drones
  • Mastery 10+: 3 drones
  • Founder: +1 drone
  • Prime Access: +1 drone

The maximum of deployable drones is 5 with rank/founder/prime access combination

Though I am MR17, not a founder and haven't bought a Prime Access and I can deploy 4 extractors, so possibly Prime Accessories (which I have bought in the past) also counts for that last +1 drone.

17 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

Someone actually wants that...

But yes, it will come back in a future Unvaulting.

Someone actually wants that...

Just crafted the kavat segment (just started a month ago so took all my plates) so any alloy plates I can get my hands one are good. Being able to get 2k just for clicking a button and letting it run over night is nice.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

No, i am MR 22 and i can deploy only 4

Thanks for the reply. By the way I have a question to ask. When are you going to reach MR 23? Is it possible at the moment? I have seen lots of MR 22 but not MR 23. Although the wiki stats that it is possible to reach MR 23 now without being a founder.

6 minutes ago, Blanchflower said:

Thanks for the reply. By the way I have a question to ask. When are you going to reach MR 23? Is it possible at the moment? I have seen lots of MR 22 but not MR 23. Although the wiki stats that it is possible to reach MR 23 now without being a founder.

I am on Xbox one, i still need 14k of focus point ( i missed 2 events weapon)

So basically 1 prime frame, 3 weapons and i hit Mr23

Well I have mr16 now and have a cap of five extractors to run. I have also bought the packs recently and its nice, coming home starting the pc make yourself comfortable and then just easy extract the used one's, letting them rest and give the other one's a shot. I can also farm additionally but its really comfy this way.