Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Rank Up Focus Power

kyori

Question

I tried checking wiki but no answers, so perhaps some tenno with similar experience know how to 'solve' it?

I wanted to upgrade said focus power for example 'deadly intent'... but whenever I click on the red button 'focus', it says [not enough (3 strokes) to rank up deadly intent while it is active].

I'm confused to what that means. Usually I am able to rank it up even with a bit of focus like a few hundred... but now it totally cannot.

It happens to all the power node shadow step etc.

So now I must gather enough focus (eg, 150k) so that it will only allow me to one-time rank up?

9 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, kyori said:

I tried checking wiki but no answers, so perhaps some tenno with similar experience know how to 'solve' it?

I wanted to upgrade said focus power for example 'deadly intent'... but whenever I click on the red button 'focus', it says [not enough (3 strokes) to rank up deadly intent while it is active].

I'm confused to what that means. Usually I am able to rank it up even with a bit of focus like a few hundred... but now it totally cannot.

It happens to all the power node shadow step etc.

So now I must gather enough focus (eg, 150k) so that it will only allow me to one-time rank up?

That's so easy

Either you upgrade your pools for the focus (press X to buy more pools ) , or simply deactivate the power before you upgrade it  but you won't be able to activate it again until you upgrade your pool, u will be only able to upgrade it

Note that the more powers you activate on your lens the more time it needs to be able to use it. (time is shown in seconds at your initial power). so my advice deactivate any power within the lens you feel that you don't need

As an example, on Zenurik, i only activated the cool time and the energy power. all others are deactivated, it takes almost 1 min to be able to use the lens

Thanks guy for the answer... this game is confusing as usual lol

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

or simply deactivate the power before you upgrade it  but you won't be able to activate it again until you upgrade your pool, u will be only able to upgrade it

How do I deactivate a power??