The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A month since War Within

Kronxito

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

since there could always be new players, it would probably be best to always use it for major spoilerific stuff

This.

The console TWW update drops today, but there will always be players who haven't completed the story yet, even on the PC.

If it's something that could *spoil* yet unknown parts of the story for someone unintentionally i think the Spoiler tag applies.

3 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

I always wondered why is it that console gets PA around the same time PC does but they have to wait for everything else?

Probably because the PA items are already in the build, they just get 'turned on' on the day of release?

Edit: I have no experience with the cert process for PSN or XB Live, but for others like the Google play store, there's a difference in cert process for changing code and changing data.

Edited by ChuckMaverick

3 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

I always wondered why is it that console gets PA around the same time PC does but they have to wait for everything else?

DE can make hotfixes to code on consoles at anytime, so long as the code is already in the game. so, when DE sends a build to Sony/MS, they can include coding to have Valk Prime and then at a later date, just flip the "hotfix switch"

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

DE can make hotfixes to code on consoles at anytime, so long as the code is already in the game. so, when DE sends a build to Sony/MS, they can include coding to have Valk Prime and then at a later date, just flip the "hotfix switch"

Which is the "Checking for updates" bar that appears before PA/ after every update?

1 minute ago, ViS4GE said:
43 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

So funny how we still try to keep secrets even with all the official and unofficial videos about these quests lol come on.

It's ridiculous is what it is.

It's considerate to those who don't want their surprises spoiled, is what it is.

It's really not that hard to do.

5 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

It's considerate to those who don't want their surprises spoiled, is what it is.

It's really not that hard to do.

Like riven mods that are all over trade chat, trade forum, youtube and even here ?

It does absolutely nothing and this games plot is not 150 episode tv series with some huge twist or 1000 pages book. Like honestly, I wouldn't mind at all if I knew what war within is going to bring. If anything it would make me more excited.

1 hour ago, ViS4GE said:

It does absolutely nothing and this games plot is not 150 episode tv series with some huge twist or 1000 pages book. Like honestly, I wouldn't mind at all if I knew what war within is going to bring. If anything it would make me more excited.

The thing is, it's your opinion, and how you feel. Other people might not want their experience spoiled. For instance, I'd punch you if you gave me the slightest detail about the quest. 

And why does it have to be a 150 episode tv series or 1000 pages book? This game's storyline may be short, but not non-existent. If you always wave it off by saying "this game has no story", the situation will never improve, no matter how much lore is poured in.

While i'm all for spoiler tagging, it's a freaking game mechanic.

THis is what i dislike about the whole thing, because if you got low level players in your team but wanna use focus?
Either you're gonna spoil them or you gotta do it somewhere they cant see you.