Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

6 hours ago, (PS4)nic6567 said:

They said mid-jan so i think maybe around the 15th to 19th of this month we will receive the update.... hopefully... but until then try to farm for riven mods because the more items they add into the sortie , the less of a chance you have of getting the rifle rivens. so stock up =3 

I don't like sorties' RNG ; doing each days and only have one Riven... for a common rarity... for have a Stradavar Riven... for an MR 23... no comment...

Few issues have come up for me not sure if it's a bug or what?

1. On Eris playing a survival I constantly loose my shields there be nothing around and something procks it over and over. I know going to extraction located outside may have something to do with it. Game registers me outside verses inside. Literally makes it unique challenge but annoying.

2. Sim Room The energy, Health and ammo once you pick it up it's not unlimited it's one and done deal. Sort of takes the fun out of going to the sim room. Having to waste plates is getting frustrating.

3. Kuva farming the lag is real and so bad it's near crashing the game.

20 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Few issues have come up for me not sure if it's a bug or what?

1. On Eris playing a survival I constantly loose my shields there be nothing around and something procks it over and over. I know going to extraction located outside may have something to do with it. Game registers me outside verses inside. Literally makes it unique challenge but annoying.

Could be related to 

Just now, (PS4)SuuPeeR-MaN said:

can someone please  for the love of god confirms if console will release the new augments and melee mods pc got on update 19.2.0(healing return, icy avalanche <frost>etc. )  nothing on the website confirms it ...

We will get them as part of our next major update.