Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have Archwing Mods drop from Uranus

Almagnus1

One of the biggest issues I have with archwing is the inability to get myself geared without having to run the same four or five missions so many times that I will have learned how the map spawning system works, and how to optimally pass through all the times.

In other words, unlike the main game, Archwhing doesn't have enough missions for us to work through to naturally get the archwing mods, so we need a new source of mods for the archwing.

The logical choice for this would be Uranus, because of the archwing requirement for the aqua-Grineer tileset.  Being able to pull in more mods from non-archwing sources would help a lot of us be able to build out our archwing gear.  That would help more people enjoy archwing because they'll not only have the tools to excel in archwing, but they also won't run straight into a wall on a quest like the Jordas Precept.

So yeah, give us Archwing mods drops from the Uranus missions.

Im still wondering that we still don't have Archwing Prime range Weapon or Prime Melee...not even Archwing mission on the Void which is odd... I love to see Corrupted or Orokin Tech in an Archwing map in the Void... 

SPOILER:

Spoiler

Also I notice there is no Archwing around the Kuva Fortress...either...hmmm maybe it will be added later I guess.

Hmmm I think we have to be patient Archwing as its barely taking off and still in the works... we don't even have Archwing inside our Planet skies and not enough underwater content either yet... This game mode will eventually grow but it might take some time... specially because DE chose not to use Warframe Powers or other stuff like Operators abilities/schools for it, making it too different, with its own thing, like a Warframe for a Warframe lol, so I guess its in the background when it comes to the main content. It also not very popular with most players... so yeah... content for this mode will be very slow if steady at best.

Edited by 0zryel

On 12/10/2016 at 4:48 PM, rockscl said:

The only really good archwing mode is pursuit and in the very best case you will get a fury mod from it

But how viable is pursuit if you are dealing with archwing gear that has no mods in them?

That's kinda the problem with archwing, for us to git gud, we need to git geared first >.>

+1 for Uranus Archwing suggestion, and I'll shamelessly pimp my idea again for some sort of archwing faction invasion that would copy Star Wars Battlefront 2's space battles, use those huge grineer and corpus ships that we see all the time gliding past our orbiters, have them locked in battle, bombarding at each other, with smaller fighter like gregs, frigates, corvettes and dargyns flying between them fighting, the maps would mostly be large open space with maybe some debris and asteroid fields here and there, the main focus being the huge ships with hardpoints on them like turrets, sensors, engines, bays etc that you, in your archwing could destroy, the victory condition could rely on both trimming down fighter forces, and disabling the huge ships.

If the devs would really like to go overboard and copy more elements from Battlefront 2, they could introduce an element of flying into the ships themselves, and inside sabotaging the ships reactors in a regular on-foot mission, but then escaping again via hangar or something to enter archwing mode again, and then with the reactor down, shields down, give the killing blow to the ship.

Otherwise it would work as a normal invasion, spawning on different planets every now and then, so that people with low level archwing gear can still enjoy the mission type on planets like mercury, venus or earth for instance.

I just really want to fly my archwing in a battlefront 2 type mission...