Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Also getting completely stuck with Ash after using the 4th power. Is there any workaround until hotfix? He becomes unable to jump, melee attack and going any lower than his current height, so if you use the power, you are unable to go past one or two rooms more.

This patch has been BULLS#&$! The lag, freezing, crashing and hit detection have made the game unplayable. That is not hyperbole. I can't play the damn game at all as it lags like hell. If you try to endure to the finish it will eventually crash before you even get there. WTH? Can we get a damn rollback?

I don't know, but I think I just might give Warframe another shot after this update.  I like the big changes with Mag, Volt, and Rhino, and seeing the minor things like crates that were below the floor, finally being fixed and all sorts of minor things being fixed, makes me want to try WF again and see how it goes.   I really want to see the Clan things balanced, but for now, Im glad to see these things fixed, balanced, and improved.

Elaborate, please! This is important, we need to know more details!

This refers to scaling resistances you encounter in higher levels such as Eris, Pluto, Void, and high wave Endless defense waves on Xini. Eventually enemies would be at such a high level that they'd be immune to all damage except for Armor Piercing (weak spots aside, I think) and Armor Ignore.

879MB is just ridiculous for this... There are plenty of games that size.

There are games that have had larger patches than this. Also, there are more changes than what was listed there. Sound files can really inflate a patch size. Sounds for several guns were changed. The new Solar System UI also would have a drastic impact on file size. It's not ridiculous in the least.

Thanks for the updates, but just a couple of things:

- all key bindings were reset without warning; couldn't control my character in combat and took awhile to realize the switch

- The new planet map is pretty visually ugly, with all the planets being so small and the rings, etc. The sun is too bright; can hardly see the planets in the inner circle. Also, Sedna is pretty much black on black, making it hard to see. When you zoom in, the mission names are all crammed together in the middle of the screen, making them hard to read.

I really liked the old map layouts, although I agree it was sometimes hard to navigate with the planets constantly moving. Maybe going back to that old layout, but keeping the planets fixed in place? It was a much more attractive system.

Also, is there any way the font size for energy can be resized for us older folks? The numbers are so tiny, it's very hard to know how much energy you have. It would be nice if they were the same size as the shields and health numbers. Why can't you just move it over under those numbers and make the font size bigger?

All in all, great game, but it could still use a few improvements.

Edit: oh yeah, one more thing: not sure why this is happening, but when I click on an alert it brings up the dialog, but then when I click Cancel, it seems to click 'through' the dialog and select the mission underneath, and the timer starts. This has happened every single time I've clicked on an alert to view it and hit Cancel. And no, I don't have my mouse key mapped to treat a single click as a double-click.

Edited by rca626