Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 19 mission bugged, wont work!

Kasp0me

Hey!
Trying to do the mastery rank 19, 3 times now.
The 2 latest wont let me start the mission without getting detected from spawn location.

The mission is that you are going to destroy orbs and free a hostage from grineer without getting seen. 
When the mission starts i get seen before i jump of the start podium. 

Fix?

15 minutes ago, Kasp0me said:

Hey!
Trying to do the mastery rank 19, 3 times now.
The 2 latest wont let me start the mission without getting detected from spawn location.

The mission is that you are going to destroy orbs and free a hostage from grineer without getting seen. 
When the mission starts i get seen before i jump of the start podium. 

Fix?

Welp I see no problems after checking it out myself, relog and try it again. And as the above guy just mentioned, use Glaive. I used Cerata myself just now, tried rhino to see if that's what you were doing wrong, but I can't find anything wrong with it myself so it's just a very localized bug with you.

Relog, try again.

I had this issue as well. If you fail the first time, you won't be able to do the 2 other tries (instant detection).

It is "funny" to note that this bug does not occur in trial mode. Only during the real test.

I also experienced a bug during the trial test . You get detected during the intro "cinematic" with Lotus explaining you the game, starting the trial at attempt #2.

This test has definitely some flaws.

Your only solution is to do the same as I did : run the trial 2 billion times repeating the same path to be sure not to be detected, and repeat on the real test.

Edited by Chewarette