Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strong endgame Frames / Weapons?

PlayStationOnexxxXIV

Question

For endgame, I have Frost, Trinity, Vauban, Nova.

What other frames are good at lvl 50+ Enemies?

For endgame Weapon, I only Have Tonkor, MR10, and a Normal Galatine (doesn't do much damage).

What other weapons are good for endgame, lvl 50+ Enemies?

I would love if you say the Frame (With Mods) & The Weapon you use (With Mods) for endgame content.

11 answers to this question

Well, plenty of things can deal with 80-100 enemies (figured that'd be about where most players see "endgame" levels to be at and experience this tier the most often). And I'd say almost all frames can handle that content as well. Some better than others due to armor or health values, but the three biggest things are 1) mitigating the enemy's defense (Toxin/Gas or Shield Disruption for Corpus and Corrosive Projection/Shattering Impact/Corrosive damage for Grineer) 2) mods and effort (if you don't forma the weapon/frame a couple times and don't have a potato and solid build then you can't expect performance) 3) a method of healing, this is the big one. If you don't have a way to heal reliably like Life Strike or Winds of Purity on the Furis, or some other on-demand heal, then you will likely end up having a hard time on occasion. Can't always CC enemies or avoid damage completely. 

The right tool is always different depending on how and what you need to do.

For example frames you named are good at defending points but not so good in other scenarios.

All frames are good and fit different playstyle. For example if you ask me what is best melee only frame, I will not be able to answer because I personally prefer Inaros while some of my friends prefer Chroma and Valkyr. if spy, most prefer Loki, while some prefer Ash or Banshee. It really depends on playstyle, your mood and job that needs to be done. I suggest you have every frame in your inventory. The only frames I dont use are Hydroid and Rhino.

When it comes to weapons...well this is easier. Primary it would be Tonkor, Tigris Prime/Sancti, Synoid Simulor, Dread and few other. But yet again, depends on what you doing. 

Secondary I would name Vaykor marelok, Lex Prime and Akstiletto Prime. I dont use anythign else for last couple of months so i might be missing out on some nice secondary

Melee dont really matter as long as it got good stats and you like the stance but most prime melee and great plus War, Broken War, Zenistar and few others. Once again, playstyle and job are the things that matter. What i mean is that you dont want Fragor Prime in some mission where you are not going to swing a lot and only occasionally if enemy got close to you, you would rather have Nikana Prime or Serro or whatever fast weapon you took.

Hope this was helpful

nova prime, mirage, saryn prime, and valkyr / valkyr prime now how you want to mod the warframes are up to you all good late game warframes have different builds speed nova, slow nova for instance, but mostly all warframes can have some decent skills end game just depends on what you want / doing. 

Soma prime, tigris ( sancti or prime) galatine prime ( the best melee weapon in the game ) telos boltace ( expensive if you want to mod it ) vaykor hek are all decent end game weapons ( there is tones of them fragor prime, war, nikana prime I can go on for melee ) for secondaries your main ones are lex prime, akstiletto prime,staticor, rakta ballistica,  vaykor marelok now for most weapons its pretty straight forward how you mod them. 

But in the end basically with rivens a lot of the weapons can do ' decent ' in sorties so basically pick a weapon you like that is decent get a decent riven for them and boom you got a okay endgame weapon sure it won't be the top, but it gets the job done.

Edited by Icarican_Justicar

Just about anything works for lvl 50-80.

Your options become more restricted for lvl 80-140,

Then further restricted for lvl 140-350

And finally you're left with only a handful of weapons and frames which are viable past lvl 350 and even then only in groups.

Many weapons or frames which can perform at lvl 350+ aren't necessary for lvl 50-80 so there's really no easy answer. It would entirely depend on what you plan to fight and how far you plan to go.

4 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Just about anything works for lvl 50-80.

Your options become more restricted for lvl 80-140,

Then further restricted for lvl 140-350

And finally you're left with only a handful of weapons and frames which are viable past lvl 350 and even then only in groups.

Many weapons or frames which can perform at lvl 350+ aren't necessary for lvl 50-80 so there's really no easy answer. It would entirely depend on what you plan to fight and how far you plan to go.

Out of curiosity, how long does one have to be in a survival mission for enemies to be lvl 350 ? Max I reached is lvl 160 and that was bloody hard.

All frames are endgame, you just need to mod them correctly. Some frames do more damage than others and some are more offense then defense. 

The same goes with weapons, you need to mod them and forma them to get more and more damage. Weapons like the Dual Ichor, Orthos prime, Prisma Dual Cleavers, Fragor prime and other melee weapons are really good. 

7 hours ago, Zealotux said:

Out of curiosity, how long does one have to be in a survival mission for enemies to be lvl 350 ? Max I reached is lvl 160 and that was bloody hard.

For Survival about 2 hours. You can get there in half the time for Defense but you need a group.

If you're trying it solo there's only a handful of frames that are in the 300 club.

Highest I ever went was lvl 1,725 T3 Defense like 3 years ago. I wana break that new record but none of my IRL friends play, let alone wana push a 3 hour mission.

8 hours ago, PlayStationOnexxxXIV said:

For endgame Weapon, I only Have Tonkor, MR10, and a Normal Galatine (doesn't do much damage).

I would love if you say the Frame (With Mods) & The Weapon you use (With Mods) for endgame content.

tigris prime is very good, dread and a lot of other weapons, but at the end all depends from your warframe  setup. endgame frames that i suggest you for lategame : equinox, saryn because these are the best killers and the best killer/support is banshee! 

10 hours ago, PlayStationOnexxxXIV said:

AHHHHHH! Can of worms inbound!

But in all seriousness, most of the frames can be good at end game. I've got all the primes and they're all forma'd out. You just need the mods to get the builds right and you're set. Believe it or not, that old Hek shotgun you probably ether passed up or kicked out after you got the mastery is pretty legit if built right. You'll want scattering justice mod for it to get to the super nifty status. With the right mods, even things like the Boltor can do some serious work. I'd recommend the syndicate versions of course, but you can't use those yet. Also, seriously go after the Akstiletto Prime. That thing can chew right threw level 100+ bombards and it only has a MR req of 5.