The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 8.3 - Sporadic Freezing

Absolutionis

Exactly! Played hours before patch dropped and np, after patch freeze/lockups.  Also in Broframe. But somehow i doubt we added thousands and thousands of new members in amount of time it took me to DL patch. So the large clan size may not be helping, but still think new patch is main issue.

They said last night it was a bug do to large clan sizes and a fix would be out today.

I feel you Typhingblade. Was hoping a hotfix would have been deployed by now. I tried that mission 5 or 6 times and got such terrible lag each time it kicked me. When it got down to the last minute of the alert the game would just freeze when I started it up.

https://twitter.com/Squishei/status/353006453566603264

I was hoping they would have gotten that deployed by now. I really don't want to leave Broframe because I put a ton of mats into building that stuff but the game is unplayable like this.

Sorry to sidetrack, but did the snipetron event start? Can't seem to find it in twitter alerts.

Event hasn't started yet.

For Broframe members playing at home that is one of the questions take a shot :)

same issue here. not sure if its really the clan size (why?) my clan has about 1800 members. and since that update i got also heavy lag spikes or fps drops as hell.

maybe also something with the new energy effect colors. BUT.. i also got this lags when i use standard colors for energy etc

Bah Luneth you should have mentioned you needed the forma in chat - I had no issues soloing it even with the lock ups and carried 2 randoms through on my alt account as well. I missed the plasma sword also, as I was washing my car :P

Edited by Keltik0ne

same issue here. not sure if its really the clan size (why?) my clan has about 1800 members. and since that update i got also heavy lag spikes or fps drops as hell.

maybe also something with the new energy effect colors. BUT.. i also got this lags when i use standard colors for energy etc

DESteve has confirmed its clan size, as the game tries to communicate with all your clan members to facilitate chat.

(That doesn't explain why regional chat (more peeps than any clan) doesn't have the same effect though.)

Hotfix 8.3.1 includes a fix for the frequent freezes involving clan size. Please be sure to let us know if it continues to be an issue. The amount of feedback that you guys have given us via. the forums / support tickets has been phenomenal and we really appreciate everyone's patience.