Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua spy missions

2Peter3Nine

2 minutes ago, Pyrolizer27 said:

Honestly, I wouldn't find the Lua spy mission bad if the wall latch vault actually recognized wall latching properly. 

I mainly have trouble with it not liking bullet jumps off of the panels so you have to do double jumps instead. You can always take the alternate entrance that doesn't require wall latching.

3 minutes ago, Pyrolizer27 said:

Honestly, I wouldn't find the Lua spy mission bad if the wall latch vault actually recognized wall latching properly. 

The problem with that one i'm having is that it keeps making me do my 2nd jump instead of my first jump off the platforms.

I then try to bullet jump out of the fall only to unprowl and get hit by a laser.

14 minutes ago, The__Q said:

git gud is the only advice i can offer besides:

go limbo

press 2

win

OR

go public to someone who has limbo

win

Limbo just complicates things.

While rifting you can't hit things or hack things,

which are things you need to be able to do in these spy missions.

8 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Go into pristine version, open the door, go back to real version. A similar door will now be open.

And then? Dead end?

Unless you destroy that glowing rock in some way, or something, i don't see a way to the thing,

sinse that door is closed.

Only taking the time consumption in mind is reason enough to remove this mission from the sorties forever.
It still can be placed somewhere else in the game. Like some place I'll never give a fork for.
Somewhere where those masochists trying to do it will get a worthy reward for it far beyond the sortie rubbish you currently get for it.

Can we never have that level in a sortie ever again?
The @(*()$ SENTRIES were invincible, the puzzles almost impossible for solo, and overall it took me and 14 different squads and 6 different frame combos 4 HOURS to complete without failing on the first, second, or third console. Next time at least don't put the enemies at that level, most of the stealth frames were SHREDDED by basic enemies. And in reward? 2k endo for day number 4. whooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The missions fine, perfect even. But because of how long it takes to complete all 3 Without fault in a Sortie mission, it creates possibly 20+minute runs and more if you fail and have to go back in.

The only thing that I think would alleviate the stress of failing it is maybe making it so that in Lua you only have to do 2 rooms instead of 3.

19 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Limbo just complicates things.

While rifting you can't hit things or hack things,

which are things you need to be able to do in these spy missions.

You can however, Ignore literally all of the lasers.