The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"updated Warframe Energy To Use Color Of Energy"

Hayden11121

I planned on painting every inch of my warframe pink once Frost is out of the foundry. (Only 11 more hours... ><)

This new feature sounds glorious. I'm going to throw pink, sparkly snow everywhere and run around cleaving people in half with my Pink Axe of Love. The solar system will never be safe again.

I planned on painting every inch of my warframe pink once Frost is out of the foundry. (Only 11 more hours... ><)

This new feature sounds glorious. I'm going to throw pink, sparkly snow everywhere and run around cleaving people in half with my Pink Axe of Love. The solar system will never be safe again.

Time to break out the Dual Pink Axes of Friendship.

My body is ready.

Bright yellow snowglobe coming up.

EDIT: Post screenshots of the most unique color with abilities you can think of! Make other players want your color pack! DO ITTT

Instantly lol'd. Thanks for that, today has been boring

I really like this change.  A lot.  It makes two of the same frame feel drastically different in a group.

Unfortunately, sometimes my tesla balls (heh) are not my selected color; they're the default blue.  However, the lightning that comes from them is still my custom color.  It looks weird and I don't think it happens if I'm the host.  Does that happen to anyone else with their powers?

My Excalibur is colored like the Stalker...

Time to randomly join random games >:D

This image is from June 23

Still rank 10 'cuz I was leveling my other frames and weapons

Q29BmtA.jpg

I'm replicating the OLD Stalker since I don't have Dread yet (No plans on Despair)

Yes, that is a Braton Vandal imitation