The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

Hello Santenno Claus. I just wanted to thank you for your time reading my letter. I've made sure to leave the milk and cookies out for you.

What I wish for this Tennomas is:

1. Exilus Adapters (I had no idea that you could buy these and I never was patient enough for Simaris, so I conserved my three adapters like crazy this entire time) (Thank you @siralextraffo !)

2. A Winter Gene Masking Kit for Kavat (Because I think the colors are pretty neato) (Got it from a kind stranger in-game!)

3. A Frost Noggle (Frost has been my favorite character and I'm thankful that he has finally been unvaulted so that I had a chance of getting him) (Thank you @rand0mname !)

Thank you Santenno and to the two awesome people! Happy holidays!

Edited by Dergas

Q_Q I would just like to say a Very Merry Christmas to Mothish!

I didn't believe someone would actually get all the things on my list. I was always planning to close up my posting once i got 2 of the items because the Hunow's Gift was a far stretch.

I'll never forget this Mothish! I wish you all the best in everything you do. Just know my Christmas is merry thanks to you and Warframe (Not even exaggerating, worst year = 2016)

Catalysts, Forma, and Riven slots are about all I'd really want. 

+a life but i mean, we are all 26 million registered losers.

Edit: I see all these really nice people gifting everyone things and I've been inspired to grind Trade Chat to get some plat to gift things. 'Tis the season, after all :3

Edited by Cazzzz

First I want to wish everyone a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year's!!! Anyways, the things I would prefer are just some essential items and some stuff I have been desiring for awhile now.

1: Chroma

2: Ivara

3-5: Orokin Reactors

6-7: Orokin Catalysts (Thank you @DeltaPhantom for the donation!!!)

8: Forma

9: Color Pallets

10: I don't know what I want for my last item, so I guess some affinity/credit boosters so I can rank up faster.

Thanks for reading and helping out. And again, Happy Holidays to all Tenno in the system.

Edited by snowstorm75
Updating Post

On 12/14/2016 at 8:25 PM, DeltaPhantom said:

Banshee Soprana Collection -- Thanks a bunch, xFrostKnightx

Loki Delux Skin Bundle

Nightwatch Skins Bundle

Gazal Armor Bundle -- Thank ye kindly, Xenoraptor

Forma Pack -- Thanks, Astrus_Darksun

Color Pallets:

• Dojo
  • Corpus
  • Daybreak
  • Eximus
  • Grineer
  • Infested
  • Orokin
  • Lotus
  • Storm
  • Tenno

Time for me to give out more stuff!

My Wishlist (might update over time)

• Ash Koga skin bundle
  • Ice color palette
  • Daybreak color palette
  • Continuity Collection
  • Zarr 
  • Forma bundle 
  • Orokin catalysts
  • Weapon slots
  • Warframe slot
  • Affinity, Credits, or Resource boosters (any duration)
  • Greater Zenurik Lens
Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

32 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

I've seen people use Merry Clem(s)mas.

Ha! That's amazing. I'm stealing that.

33 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

Hope everyone enjoyed my gifts and for those of you who still haven't opened them - what are you waiting for?

I know, right? I sent a few joke gifts earlier, planning to send something better once they opened the first one. Then I had to wait around checking my inbox wondering why they wouldn't open it! I didn't want to miss it and have them thinking that was all they were getting.  :)

35 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

And if there is a special someone out there who is able to gift him the Trinity Deluxe bundle, I won't forget you, promise. ;)

Uhh... you mean the Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection? Because that doesn't include any trinity. Just fyi.