Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get a fog toggle please?

Badmethod

I am sorry if this has been asked before and i did search around some but couldn't find much about it. I updated and started playing again to find my once beautiful clear environments now shrouded in fog. I have tried every graphical setting and brightness adjustment but nothing seems to work to get rid of the awful blueish mist. I play on PC and this is a bit of a game breaker for me so I am hoping someone might have a solution? I really hate the way it is now and just want it to be like it was before if possible. Is there a way or do I just hang up my frame? Any advice appreciated and again I am sorry if i missed a post about it somewhere.

Thanks for the reply Drasiel photobucket will do nicely. Here is a screenshot. When I move out into an open area I can barely see anything at all. and it's really killing it for me. I really hope someone has a suggestion that works as I love this game and I miss my nice clear view of the battlefield, (especially when sniping). I have turned all lighting effects on and off and every other graphic setting as well. I am not new to graphic settings and have played with them since D3D and openGL was first introduced which makes it all the more frustrating! I even tried looking for a .cfg file to mess with but alas there was none. Please someone help me!

Warframe_zpssd9uvax5.jpg

That fog and other elemental/volumetric lighting are all due to the 'improvement's the dev's are doing to the levels to make them more atmospherics.  Supposedly these effects can be turned off, I assume by lowering graphics quality settings somewhere but I can't remember where.

It would fall under volumetric lighting in 3D terms. 

Edited by LSG501