Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Happened With Hotfix 8.3 (Introduction Of Solar Landmark Finder)

SORD

It doesn´t matter if you´re a grandmaster or not. Everyone sees the new solar system and the mark just shows you what mission is your next in the story line. Maybe i´m wrong, but i think this should be like this.

The improvement of the solar landmark system for grandmaster just shows the names on the landmarks in a line step by step, not all at once.

You just misunderstood something i guess.

Correct me please if i´m wrong. ;)

Edit: I was wrong with the mark, it´s maybe a bug like Ronin666 just said it. :P

Edited by Thosowath

So you know where you pick whether you're in online, private, invite only, and solo? There seems to be a new icon on the left of that. Anyone know what it is? When I click it nothing happens.

Thoughts?

And no I'm not talking about the icon for clan/void keys.

So you know where you pick whether you're in online, private, invite only, and solo? There seems to be a new icon on the left of that. Anyone know what it is? When I click it nothing happens.

Thoughts?

And no I'm not talking about the icon for clan/void keys.

Its an icon for grandmasters to find their solar landmarks.

Edited by Kalenath

the solar landmark is literally just your name scrolling across a planet. I thought they were players in game on the planet until I saw the update post

Ho! that's what those names were.

But I don't get it, what's the point of having your name on the planet description? ~_~

Edited by CubedOobleck

the solar landmark is literally just your name scrolling across a planet. I thought they were players in game on the planet until I saw the update post

i thought that for a long while too xD but eventually realized this was not the case, and explained why i 'couldn't join all those matches in progress', haha.

But I don't get it, what's the point of having your name on the planet description? ~_~

to get a hardon about having your name on a sector, when there's like 20 other people that have their name there too, making it pointless.