Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Must demand for quest rework.

Cryo.1700

Frames I regret selling Chorma, limbo, mirage, but mostly Chorma because he is one of most tankiest frames in the game easy. I did not know his potential and now I have to forever pay for my mistake. I can claim the parts again but never will I see the blueprint. What is that about DE. What I'm I supposed to do about frames we can only get one time. Can you please get that fixed. Thus to me is a major problem that could have been added to the recent update. 

DE did mentioned that they will make all quests replayable.

You are right, it's kinda unfair. The game doesn't tell you that you can't get a certain frame again if you sell it except if you buy it from the market for many many plats.

IMHO DE should prioritze quests that gives you warframe parts and make them give you them again if you redo it (in chroma's case after you get the blueprint the quest should give you the other 3 parts of chroma with it if you are replaying it)

Just now, PrVonTuckIII said:

Just PM Support and tell them what happened.

Just now, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

send a ticket to support and explain what's up

Only works if he sold Chroma within the last 30 days. Longer than that and OP's only choice is to wait if repeatbale quests will reward the BP again or buy Chroma with plat.

3 minutes ago, Doxorn said:

IMHO DE should prioritze quests that gives you warframe parts and make them give you them again if you redo it (in chroma's case after you get the blueprint the quest should give you the other 3 parts of chroma with it if you are replaying it)

except that now 3 of Chroma's parts are no longer linked to the quest. They are junction rewards.

I do agree though, BP's related to quests should be purchasable with credits after completion of the quest it's linked to is completed. Make it like the Operators suits and the Second Dream - can't see the FashionSuits until SD completion

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

2 minutes ago, Saske92 said:

Replayable quests are on their radar, currently only The Second Dream and The War Within can be replayed, but other quests might follow in the future.

Yea, but those have finite rewards that are obtainable by other means (save for the Ovious, which would be a problem later on when people sell it or the weapon carelessly) or with unlocking new mechanics in the game that change how you play.

Did DE say that the rewards would be apart of making "the New Strange", "Limbo Theorem" and other quest related, single time acquisition rewards?

• 3 weeks later...

The way that Chroma's components are crafted needs to be looked at. After completing the Neptune junction and getting the Chroma systems, you require Saryn systems as part of the crafting requirements. however, Saryn parts are only available from  Kela De Thaym , who is on Sedna, which seems like a poor way of doing this from a new player perspective. This may have been fine on the old star chart but not the new one and should be changed to something that is already available, like Loki, since the Hyena pack is on Neptune, which you have just got through