The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

2 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Steve was asked if it was a placeholder, and his immediate response was that the charger was always the concept. So, no. It's not a placeholder.

They may tweak in 2017. 'May'.

May? More like October if you ask me. 

Oh, wait... 

Anyway, is the pet giving any mastery points? I've heard it's not in the codex. 

2 minutes ago, --RV--Dealain said:

yeah it's really strange. i just wanna get out now though lol

1 minute ago, Bamboustache said:

You're not supposed to be down there, are you aware of that ?

Either way. He got some awesome captures. This certainly raises some questions thou. I wonder if this is a spoiler for something later. I mean, DE wouldn't just create something and keep it hidden right?

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Either way. He got some awesome captures. This certainly raises some questions thou. I wonder if this is a spoiler for something later. I mean, DE wouldn't just create something and keep it hidden right?

No it doesn't, it's just spoils content/3D model.

4 minutes ago, Bamboustache said:

You're not supposed to be down there, are you aware of that ?

yeah, that's why i said glitched

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

it certainly seems suspicious

1 minute ago, --RV--Dealain said:

i went into the room with my operator, held open the door with nidus. the door shut on nidus and when i went back into my frame i ended up under the floor xD

I'll never stay in the way of an automatic door ever again, even at the supermarket ._.

14 minutes ago, Jenvas1306 said:

I am pretty disappointed with this. Wasn't 2016 supposed to be the year of quality? Now it ends with this charger pet that looks like it's a very early alpha stage. That is just sad, especially after the hype that was working really well.

it was supposed to be year of quality but instead it become year of all my friends quiting game(I am also  thinking about quiting) because of stupid choices made by DE(riven mods were mistake and is reason we wont get damage 3.0 anytime soon) and because of their lies.

people are hoping that charger has place holder model but you know what is funny ? archwing enemies have placeholder models, and at the end of 2015 DE said that we will get real models soon....well 2017 is almost here and DE doesnt even mention archwing enemy models anymore in the devstreams...

2017 will be year of DE thinking about damage 3.0(as DE said in the interview), so dont expect it before 2018...

Edited by Culaio

6 minutes ago, TermiteFrame said:

2015 was supposed to be the year of quality

2016 was supposed to be the year of change

ah yeah you are actually correct, but not all change is good...

In reality 2016 was year of disappointment, infested door and new infested based game mechanic was teased since PAX, and it was very disappointing once we got it.

We were promised less grind, instead we got more.

We were promised 2-3 cinematic quests each year, we got 1

We were told that once new way to farm prime is added to game(relic system) we will be able to farm ALL primes again(vaulted primes) and yet prime vault is still a thing.

Edited by Culaio

3 hours ago, Culaio said:

ah yeah you are actually correct, but not all change is good...

In reality 2016 was year of disappointment, infested door and new infested based game mechanic was teased since PAX, and it was very disappointing once we got it.

We were promised less grind, instead we got more.

We were promised 2-3 cinematic quests each year, we got 1

We were told that once new way to farm prime is added to game(relic system) we will be able to farm ALL primes again(vaulted primes) and yet prime vault is still a thing.

it's just sad, dude.