Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

12 minutes ago, Verrenen said:

Someone just capture a Grineer baby,Forcefully gave him military training and made him a soldier,and then put a virus on this poor little fella,and then he has been sent to you as your new pet.Brutal

Uuugh the small Grineer head is gonna throw the whole skin off for me.....😔

How long until Deluxe skin for infeated kubro?. 😂

Seriously though the idea of the small Grineer head is throwing me off, how did it get mixed into or puss baby egg?.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Uuugh the small Grineer head is gonna throw the whole skin off for me.....😔

How long until Deluxe skin for infeated kubro?. 😂

Seriously though the idea of the small Grineer head is throwing me off, how did it get mixed into or puss baby egg?.

That's the thing DE didn't thought about-the logic

Edited by Verrenen

10 minutes ago, Jaicin said:

On Reddit, eh?

Anyhoo dat's my doggo. He's perfectly normal I assure you.

Hide contents

t4M3C.jpg

I'm happy to answer any questions about First.

Could you explain the process in more detail? When the tumor is ready, do we interact with the infested room, or the incubator? Does this need to happen before incubation begins?

1 hour ago, Jaicin said:

On Reddit, eh?

Anyhoo dat's my doggo. He's perfectly normal I assure you.

Reveal hidden contents

t4M3C.jpg

I'm happy to answer any questions about First.

Well that's logic out the friggin window... Why does an infestation creature grown from a Kubrow egg have Grineer armor mixed into it? Should have made it look like a giant Maggot instead of a modified Charger. Or at least add something remotely Kubrow looking into the mix? *insert disappoint meme*

Edited by Larsurus

Just now, pauli133 said:

Could you explain the process in more detail? When the tumor is ready, do we interact with the infested room, or the incubator? Does this need to happen before incubation begins?

Tumor is ready when its quite big with black dot in the center and little black wig coming out of it

Just now, Larsurus said:

Well that's logic out the friggin window... Why does a infestation creature grown from a Kubrow egg have Grineer armor mixed into it? Should have made it look like a giant Maggot instead of a modified Charger. *insert disappoint meme*

Someone should tweet that to Steve

2 minutes ago, Headcrabwarrior said:

The process please for gods sake give us the process

Once your cyst gets big and hairy go try to incubate a new kubrow, you should have the option to drain it. This will incubate your new charger.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Spoiler sign for fn sake! 

I did spoiler it, you nonce, and why are you in a thread about PC content if you don't want spoilers for PS4?

Spoiler

Also I believe someone was asking about genetic imprints, no you can't make any, the mods are renamed Hunt and Ferocity, hopefully placeholders, and getting to be able to equip it was a bit janky, I had to go into and out of a mission before it would let me.