Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Have Idea How To Solve This..? Riven Mission..

Blood_Poppy

Question

9 answers to this question

Shouldn't be too hard with a paired Frost and Limbo to keep the objective inside a protective envelope.

The non-use of energy consumables simply refers to not using energy restore gear item, you're still perfectly free to collect energy orb pickups dropped by enemies.

Multiple Frost warframes with the chilling globe augment and a single Limbo to use cataclysm and keep everything safe in the rift will make it a cakewalk, since everyone will be generating energy while within the rift.

8 minutes ago, SracturezzPrime said:

akkad infested lv30+

Take a friend - he should play slow nova - done 

the requirement is that the mod holder may not use energy.

That`s what I did so far with this mission on rivens

really..? i didn't Take Any Energy Balls and Energy restore.. but it still fail.. -_-

im using Limbo..

Edited by Blood_Poppy

Before approaching the pod, wait for Zenurik to finish charging and use it. Your energy troubles are over.  (you do have Energy Overflow unlocked, right?)
Or just bring a friend along as Trinity and let them use Energy Vampire. 

I did it on Akkad as well.

Your main and only goal as Frost is to stay in the globe at all times. At all times. If something enters, you cast another globe and push it back out. Having enemy radar or enemy sense mod equipped prevents you from being surprised since you can see where every enemy is and concentrate on whoever is closest.