Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do drops depend on your equipment?

Paemon

Question

So I decided to try my Tonkor after a long time. I jumped in Hieracon and in the end I got 2 grenade unique mods (Acc. Blast, Firestorm). I'm sure this isn't a coincidence because I run Hieracon a lot and this happened for the first time. This made me wonder if the drop table is affected by your equipment/damage type/mod setup?

Picture

Edited by Paemon

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Zhoyzu said:

ive got so many of those mods, they really arent "rare" on hieracon

I'm not talking about their rarity and rng. I'm talking about the drop table's relation with your equipment.

It was like, "Hey, you got your Tonkor? Here, take these 2 unique mods MADE FOR TONKOR and enjoy!"

4 minutes ago, Paemon said:

I'd say it's RNG too IF there was only 1 grenade unique mod. 2 unique mods+both grenade+when I equiped the Tonkor for the first time? Isn't it a bit suspicious? 

It's RNG. It would be suspicious if it happened regularly, and by "suspicious" I mean "an already documented feature".

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 1:54 AM, Paemon said:

I'm not talking about their rarity and rng. I'm talking about the drop table's relation with your equipment.

It was like, "Hey, you got your Tonkor? Here, take these 2 unique mods MADE FOR TONKOR and enjoy!"

I am actually inclined to believe if anything the likelihood of the total opposite happening - Hey you have a Tonkor/Penta...let's remove these mods from the table this match. Honestly you pleased the RNG gods and have been rewarded, now send them my way please.