Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta build?

blAcE_

Question

15 answers to this question

try this build

ccedd6f431.jpg

if you can't afford those virulent scourge, voltaic strike, volcanic edge and vicious frost, you can use any normal elemental mods like fever strike, north wind, molten impact and shocking touch. Additional vazarin polarity is good for increasing status chance like melee prowess. that healing return is (currently) my preference :smile: 

I use mine for status mainly. Lack of damage I compensate with attack speed and Coiling Viper stance.

Primed Pressure point/Pressure point

Primed Reach/Reach

Primed Fury/Fury

Shocking Touch

Voltaic Strike

Fever Strike

Body Count/Drifting Contact

Dispatch Overdrive (preferance of mine, you can go with another damage mod like Focus Energy or something else like Life Strike or Healing Return)

2 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

While the Maiming Strike is really needed to do some good dmg you need to use the weapon right. The slide attacks with Primed Reach are best way to hit multiple targets in quite large area. I personaly have slide attack macro on one button that really helps. 

I know its good but not like I can farm for the mod :awkward:

I can only buy it off from people and its way too expensive!

4 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

This is my current build:

(Do note that primed mods are optional and that empty D slot is for Healing Return which is not yet introduced to the WF Builder)
573d241b72f13faa862d1510622d86ca.png

Idk anymore

With that build I deal only around 700s on lv 40s

For eximus i need to hit like crazy

EDIT: lv 60s i deal 100s per hit XD

Edited by blAcE_

My 3 forma build Secura Lecta. Do note that Berserker buffs is on 3 stacks & melee combo multiplier at X3 which you'll gain after the 135th strike (not that much if you're planning to farm :credits:. You need to equip the melee anyways)

As for healing and stuff, when i run credit  or whatever farming I did so using nekros so health orb is sufficient to survive. Or use Valkyr. Or Inaros or whatever frame with good survivability. Also,  

Viral does a very good job at lessening enemies HP. You may change Drifting Contact with Body Count if you don't have it.

If you'd like to run a different elemental setup, you can replace North Wind with Drifting Contact, & run the Dual Mod element. Remember, you still have 4 points left after you use this build

Overall I'd say this setup isn't as expensive as Maiming Strike. The only expensive one is Blood Rush selling at a measly 40:platinum:. [source: warframe.market]

Add in level 3 Shadow Step from :naramon:focus, you're practically invisible. Invisibly critting all the things. Just make sure you never stop hitting.

https://goo.gl/AqicrR

Picture1.png

Edited by ati_rade0n
Forgot link

If you have Naramon - Shadow Step use this.

VGPvQtx.jpg

Gas status double dips into stealth multipliers and the resulting AoE damage it pretty stupid.

I one shot lvl 100 Bombards / Gunners with the Maiming Strike version of this which obviously does more damage but this should hold up nearly as well.

2 hours ago, Xzorn said:

If you have Naramon - Shadow Step use this.

VGPvQtx.jpg

Gas status double dips into stealth multipliers and the resulting AoE damage it pretty stupid.

I one shot lvl 100 Bombards / Gunners with the Maiming Strike version of this which obviously does more damage but this should hold up nearly as well.

With a 30% chance to do 50% extra damage at 3x combo, do you think it would it be more worth it at that point to replace Blood rush with another mod? Like another elemental, or Condition Overload, or even Body Count (to ensure that the combo counter never ever runs out)?

Edited by SortaRandom

13 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

With a 30% chance to do 50% extra damage at 3x combo, do you think it would it be more worth it at that point to replace Blood rush with another mod? Like another elemental, or Condition Overload, or even Body Count (to ensure that the combo counter never ever runs out)?

The cirt is solely to proc Naramon Shadow Step and gain stealth multipliers.

It's worth it to get Gas double dip multipliers.

This is what my Maiming Strike version does to lvl 145 Napalms. Keep in mind Gas / Toxic damage is reduced by armor.

(Left = Initial Damage and Direct Damage AoE,   Right = Toxic DoT Ticks)

Spoiler

GkBJUp4.jpg

I was thinking that it might be worth using Body Count with this setup over Drifting Contact but it depends how far you plan to go. Losing your combo multiplier can wreck your damage output and get you killed. You don't really need to status from Drifting Contact long as you're using Weeping Wounds.

If you're using a stealth frame then you can skip the crit and Weeping Wound for a more traditional Gas setup.

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

The cirt is solely to proc Naramon Shadow Step and gain stealth multipliers.

It's worth it to get Gas double dip multipliers.

This is what my Maiming Strike version does to lvl 145 Napalms. Keep in mind Gas / Toxic damage is reduced by armor.

(Left = Initial Damage and Direct Damage AoE,   Right = Toxic DoT Ticks)

Hide contents

GkBJUp4.jpg

I was thinking that it might be worth using Body Count with this setup over Drifting Contact but it depends how far you plan to go. Losing your combo multiplier can wreck your damage output and get you killed. You don't really need to status from Drifting Contact long as you're using Weeping Wounds.

If you're using a stealth frame then you can skip the crit and Weeping Wound for a more traditional Gas setup.

Oh, I forgot about Naramon. Thanks for the info!

18 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

I feel vaguely honored that your first post on your 1-year-old forum account was dedicated to pointing out a stupid mistake of mine in a long-dead PhP thread.

Astonishing!