Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Got into a similar situation in another game. I almost ripped my "Malefic Truth Dragon" card in half*. Got so angry that I almost wasted a huge amount of money and card-search time that I punched a wall. The wall was made of wood, and I'm rather strong. Nearly dislocated a knuckle and made a fairly large hole.

In summary, I almost did something stupid and money-wasting, and in response I did something very stupid and even more money-wasting. That was also the same week I got on meds.

*No damage was inflicted. I realized what I was doing just I was about to pull down.

I always thought of Excalibur as the Batman of the warframes. He might not have all those fancy powers, but he manages to outstrip them though sheer martial skill instead.

Anya burst into the Great Hall and saw something she desperately needed to see: A room full of heavily armed Tenno in Warframes. If her loud intrusion hadn't gotten their attention, her next words certainly did.

"Intruder! Intruder in the Dojo!"

It's fine. Even X would have trouble at such a disadvantage.

Also, I don't understand why everyone is whining about the desecrate skill. Getting a second chance for another neurode or control module? Yes please! I wonder if it will give everyone another loot drop, or just one player?

Edited by frostycmc

I'm going to judge your story Ajkrumen. And my judgement is... that is awesome. Feel free to join in the group story too if you want! Also, am I the only one who thinks Nekros looks kinda like a geth from Mass Effect?

Thank you so much dude! And I would love to join the group story :3

Wait, if we're all in the same clan, could someone come up with some names and emblems?

Hmm. So let's review our characters... Ajkrumen, X, Stalker, Tyranthius, Anya, Bob, Crowley, Banshee (forgot her name T_T), and Nova-Quinn.

What could we think of that would make all of our different aliases fit? 

Don't forget Aigloblam. Is Kalenath the BANSHEE you mentioned? I suppose she's included, though she hasn't been in this thread for months now. By extension, SilverBones counts too, though he hasn't been here for months now. Shail, who is Hyashisan's MAG. Piranha1's NYX. Jadoth's FROST. KF5's LOKI, whom apparently is still alive. Several Warframes including FROSTs, RHINOs, MAGs, and loads of other ones that I don't remember.

I just realized that i havent written anything story-wise in quite a while.....Gotta fix that. Just a short one, but at least its something.

I.

Zel took a deep, steadying breath. She had been in the Void only twice before, and each time had left her battered to the point of uselessness. Her Warframe had just gotten a new set of thermal conductors, which were supposed to allow more focus on damage than ever before, but at the cost of a decent bit of protection. Zel had her doubts but the engineers were sure that this configuration would work better. She slowly walked down a long set of golden stairs, pausing as her reflection on a nearby wall let her finally see the finished product, A Gleaming Ember suit with a fresh paint job, exactly the right shades of purple. A smile formed under the imposing mask she wore. "Awesome" she whispered.

Now if only my Ember could do that ingame...

Edited by Mrblakesonny