Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Aigloblam: Because there is so much more to him than that. He's Deranged, Sneaky, and is the poster child for Anti-social disorders. But he has Three things that only come around once in a great While. Loyalty, and Balls.

Interviewer: You said Three.

Aigloblam: He also makes the best Mashed Potatoes you could imagine.

Interviewer: Get out of my office.

End of Interview.

Oh Aigoblam, you golden man.

I tried jumping on the computer several times, but I still couldn't upvote it the million times it needed.

Maybe next time I'll try taking it apart and putting it in a blender piece by piece... setting fire to it.

EDIT: Removed blender. I'm putting that in a log, goddamnit.

Oh Aigoblam, you golden man.

I tried jumping on the computer several times, but I still couldn't upvote it the million times it needed.

Maybe next time I'll try taking it apart and putting it in a blender piece by piece... setting fire to it.

EDIT: Removed blender. I'm putting that in a log, goddamnit

Thank you :)

I was actually going to make my Excalibur be a little more on the odd side....but the Loki is funnier. Also i picture them getting along pretty well, seeing as Excal has a good sense of humor.

Okay, this is getting too dark for me. TIME TO INJECT SOME FUNNY INTO THIS THREAD!

List of Things Loki is No Longer Allowed to do

1: Do not make deliberate spelling errors to irritate the OCD Tenno

2: Not allowed to claim all rhinos are just really fat unicorns while Rhino is in earshot

3: Not allowed to follow Rhino around afterwards playing this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVc-pk9buQI

4: Especially not after turning his warframe pink

5:Not allowed to use a modified Hek that uses compressed air to launch your pet platypus at your foes

6: Or your allies...

7: Not allowed to fill it with confetti and call it your party cannon

8: We had better not get another sexual harassment claim from Kela De Thaym

9: Not allowed to imply that Excalibur is allergic to fun

10: When the Corpus order the squad to get on their hands and knees, the proper response is not "Hey, I'm not your mom!"

11: The Lotus is not a secret communist reptile overlord and it is wrong to imply that she is

12: Stop impersonating the Lotus

13: You are not allowed to watch the abridged series of any cartoon ever again

14: Not allowed to slap anyone who likes the Star Wars prequels 

15: You don't have Force powers. Stop trying to choke people with your mind

16: Stop writing insults on peoples birthday cakes

:17 Stop getting drunk and publicly proclaiming to be a 'Sexual Tyranosaurus'

18: Quit dressing up as the Stalker and following Tyranthius around, he is going to accidentally kill you one of these days

19: Not allowed to cover yourself in live bees just to terrify people

20: Not allowed to post this link whenever possible http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Go ahead and post your own additions to the list!

Edited by frostycmc

I had actually never seen that Doctor Bright list before writing this. I was just trying to do a warframe themed version of Skippy's List, which I believed was the original, though now I'm not sure. Another funny one is The Things Mr. Welsh is no Longer Allowed to do in an RPG..

Here: http://skippyslist.com/list/

And here:http://theglen.livejournal.com/16735.html

I had actually never seen that Doctor Bright list before writing this. I was just trying to do a warframe themed version of Skippy's List, which I believed was the original, though now I'm not sure. Another funny one is The Things Mr. Welsh is no Longer Allowed to do in an RPG..

Here: http://skippyslist.com/list/

And here:http://theglen.livejournal.com/16735.html

oooo how could i forget that one! I must have been sleepier than i thought!

Oh boy. I'm just going to rant for a bit. So my PC's power supply just exploded one day. In that hard drive was my soft copy of my Midterm-exam modules, with the hard copies being long since returned. The exams were on the next day, and the day after that. So not only did I have no preparation for said exams, I had to look up 175 Supreme Court cases manually, in a Law Library, for each exam. I'm back, though I'm on a borrowed laptop, and I'll try to post a story tomorrow.

Oh boy. I'm just going to rant for a bit. So my PC's power supply just exploded one day. In that hard drive was my soft copy of my Midterm-exam modules, with the hard copies being long since returned. The exams were on the next day, and the day after that. So not only did I have no preparation for said exams, I had to look up 175 Supreme Court cases manually, in a Law Library, for each exam. I'm back, though I'm on a borrowed laptop, and I'll try to post a story tomorrow.

If i had lived closer to you, I could have taken care of that pretty easily. Unless there is serious physical damage to the hard drive, getting the data off it is just about as simple as it gets

Im Sorry dood...man that sucks! :(

Thanks, and sorry I couldn't reply sooner. Went to sleep directly after. Still on borrowed device, though. No, there wasn't serious physical damage to the device, but as I don't know if we're even in the same State, I don't think I'll be able to go to you. And apparently high-end power supplies are rather expensive. Thanks, though.

Edit: Power supply fixed, I am back on. 54 MB update and two days to participate in the survival event. But damn, is it great to be back.

Edited by Tyranthius

• 2 weeks later...

Lets assume I'm part of the same clan as your characters?

A great many of us here arent in the same clan. In fact i've never even seen Tyranthius in game...But he is linked to us in story, especially since his are so full of character. You can be whatever you want to be here :)

Of course if anybody does actually want to be part of the actual clan (The Valkyrne), Just ask, i can invite you.

Yeah, the one who I wrote about before. I decided I couldn't lose him.

And for the record, I didn't mean in the same clan in game, I meant in the communal story. Though some of you could be in my clan... I don't know a tenth of the members.

I've no idea who my clan-mates are either. I go with them on Void runs sometimes, drop off a few thousand Nano Spores, but I have no idea how they even came to invite me in the first place. 

*Written after several minutes* My internet disconnected for a short while, and apparently there was a Banshee Helmet on alert. The last part that I need. So much rage.