Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we at least mute other player's weapons?

Xana_Skullsunder

EDIT- Just realize this is more of UI feedback topic. Can someone move it?

I know there's always going to be meta weapons. That's how it is. That's fine.

But after the Simulor came out, I straight up starting muting my speakers when I saw someone using it in-game. I mean, on its own, it's a really silly firing noise and I kinda like it. But you encourage the players to fire it nonstop, so every mission with high-level players sounds like this:

"PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG" etc.

Hearing nonstop Boltor/Soma Prime fire was grating too, but it was inoffensive enough to fade into the background after a while, and the Tonkor at least forcibly prevents the player from firing too much thanks to the constant reloading. So I either mute the entire game completely and lose what auditory cues there are (and find something else to listen to to make up for the silence), or I stop playing after 5 minutes because I want to grab that other guy's gun and shove it up their backside. Considering how grindtastic this game is, the former option isn't a very good solution (Hello there, Hema!). So, any chance we could get a selective SFX mute?

Edited by XanaSkullpulper

PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG WHAT DO PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG YOU MEAN PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG THERE'S NO PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG PROBLEM WITH PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG THE SIMULOR PAWONG PAWONG PAWONG.

Even more than the sound, I really want the visuals turned down quite a bit.

And the sound turned down.

And the interaction with Mirage nerfed.

But maybe that's just me...