Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could not join game because the session is full

Spiritfarer

Yeah I have been getting this A LOT since the last update... although realistically this is just a verbal recognition of the annoying 'connect drop search' repeation issue that I've had for ages on heavily loaded maps. 

Basically matchmaking code needs to be heavily reworked because it's buggy as anything. 

Yeah. Been wondering what's going on with this. Click a node, it says "Finding Squad" then "Could not join game because session is full." Okay. Then I try again, and it's like I was queuing for a solo game, so gotta cancel and try again, hoping it doesn't do the session is full BS.

16 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Yeah I have been getting this A LOT since the last update... although realistically this is just a verbal recognition of the annoying 'connect drop search' repeation issue that I've had for ages on heavily loaded maps. 

Basically matchmaking code needs to be heavily reworked because it's buggy as anything. 

At the very least they could have it auto retry...

After I get the "could not join because session is full" message, the game treats me like I'm still in a group, and won't match other players with me outside of mission. To retry I have to fully back out of navigation to another part of the orbiter, then back to navigation again.

This is definitely a new issue since the last major update and it's irritating as all heck.