Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrie Fisher

Pr1destalker

I know that she lived in a galaxy far, far away from ours, but I believe it would be a nice gesture from the developers to make something happen to pay respect. Maybe name a node Fisher "something" or whatever you feel possible. 

P.S. I've just read that she and her mother passed. I was on a trip and i had no internet access, so please accept my apologies for the late post. 

I'm sorry if what I'm about to say is in bad taste. But let's get something straight. Just because someone has past. Doesn't mean a game have to give respects by doing something and putting it in game. It would be pretty neat I suppose but is it necessary?

No. Now please delete this useless thread

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

I'm sorry if what I'm about to say is in bad taste. But let's get something straight. Just because someone has past. Doesn't mean a game have to give respects by doing something and putting it in game. It would be pretty neat I suppose but is it necessary?

No. Now please delete this useless thread

Pretty much what he said. +1

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

And this is why we can't have nice things... out of seriousness though, you are correct. There are some thoughts that shouldn't be posted and there are some that are very much needed, you are definitely the latter.