The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is 2 And A Half Days Enough To Kill A Few Million Grineer Hot Air Balloons?

Solaurus

not really.

the problem is there are very good primaries already and all this sniper weapons "suck" and have ammo troubles etc.

only few people gonna waste their time with drones grind

This is what im worried about as alot of players deem snipers "uselesss" or "too slow" I for one would love the Snipetron Vandal as i missed the regular Snipetron since i was new at the time and it was removed before i became por enough to get it. I also would like the Lanka but im only Mastery Rank 5.

Event started way late in the evening for the US. I'd only start to worry if the percent hasn't drastically improved by the end of sat to about 40% And since it's already at 10-11% I doubt it will be that hard.

Edited by Firetempest

The main difference between this event and the last is the fact that the drones are alot more rare than the fusion moas were. The fusion moas were practically everywhere during that event, but I only see like 1-3 drones a level for this event.

That being said im sure we will complete the event

Yeah, the newer players may not realize it, but a million is a small number for us to kill with as many Tenno as we have out there.

Newer? I have over 170 hours. Typical "I HVA DA MASTA BDGE S0 I B1G PR0 DUDE!" Edited by Solaurus

The main difference between this event and the last is the fact that the drones are alot more rare than the fusion moas were. The fusion moas were practically everywhere during that event, but I only see like 1-3 drones a level for this event.

That being said im sure we will complete the event

alot more rare? dude, in fusion moa event i met about 5-7 per mission. in this event i found at least 10 drone per mission. it isn't rare, it just the drone don't come to you and also sometime the drone is in secret path (the path where rusher won't take because it's not marked).

there were lots of fusion moas but this time there aren't that many drones

Does anyone have how the rewards will be handed out if the event succeeds? Im going away for 2 weeks, starting tomorrow, I would be rather disappointed if I had to claim the rewards in time.

you will get it on monday as blueprint if you have at leas 20 drone kills

Edited by Hatr

They will always hand stuff out in BP form, otherwise if you don't have a free slot the weapon has nowhere to go.

Lato Vandal was inserted into our inventories with a slot and potato included after Closed Beta, maybe they'll follow this trend.

Not to mention there is a criteria to killing these drones that is different from fusion moas. These drones can disappear and thus a kill was prevented, thus serving to the disadvantage of newer players. Guys keep in mind that those who have strong weapons now are carrying the newer players who can't kill a drone in less than 3 seconds.

Not to mention there is a criteria to killing these drones that is different from fusion moas. These drones can disappear and thus a kill was prevented, thus serving to the disadvantage of newer players. Guys keep in mind that those who have strong weapons now are carrying the newer players who can't kill a drone in less than 3 seconds.

They aren't really carrying anyone except themselves (and their clan)

Edited by WhisperByte