Say what you think Warframe needs

DerkmeisterPrime

46 minutes ago, CaptainDavian said:
  1. Grakata melee weapon
  2. Buff Machetes
  3. Twin Hek 
  4. Dual Supra
  5. Removing 2k endo reward from sorties

Not bad ideas but for the buff part the old and oldest weapons in game needs some refreshing tweaks to be viable on later levels. Endo rewards could be separated and tiered like 100-300-500-1000-2000-4000 and could be alert reward only not sortie reward.

3 minutes ago, Domesticon said:

Honestly I think Warframe needs a number rebalance. Specifically I think we need to change the enemies with giant health pools who do little damage and players who have relatively little health but do insane damage. I'd much rather prefer we and the enemies be in relatively the same ball park on both fronts with Levels scaling things up or down.

Or just boost our hp-shields a little bit say just double the hp and shield pool of warframes then the weapons does moderate damage our enemies do the same and their hp not increase in a certain level but their tactical ability and strategies could be better.

For this need a better AI which can imitate the tactical battle and not just stuck into objects and run in circles like idiots. 

1 hour ago, NativeKiller said:

The current Hema situation shows that either D.E is completely out of touch with their own game or that they just went full cash-grab.

DE now have bosses they answer to.

Things like Hema may become the norm if it makes them money. 

3 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

That might be true.

I just wonder if it would be good for them in the long run.

Probably not, it's not their choice anymore though.

The problem they now have when they sold is do they have bosses that care or do they have bosses that want money. If it's the latter then we'll see more things like Hema and maybe more grind to make buying more attractive.

In the long run we all know it's a bad idea. We've seen games come and go where money became the sole goal. I'm just not sure how much control DE have left over Warframe. The way Nidus was released told me not very much. It seems like it was added to cash in for Christmas without much thought being put into it. Pretty much the same complaints people had about Valkyr Prime.

3 minutes ago, Zamio said:

S#&$

it would be easier to understand if you could stop cursing...

Just to respond to the two of these things now, taking away, as in removing, S#&$ that people have already bought is a poor decision and would piss off way more people.

And so WHAT ? it'll get removed at some point, so why not do it as early as possible to avoid even more trouble later.

This is just hilarious honestly, so I'm going to direct you to just one patch in recent history. Here you go.

well if you don't highlight something specific i'm not going to read that again

Lol? The community raged daily about the lack of TWW after it got delayed.

I'm talking about "older content" such as sentinel for example, and even though it got delayed all the features are, again, incomplete.

5 minutes ago, Zamio said:

DAE if you dont agree with me ye are le whayte knyte??!!?1111?!

A strawman is a strawman, get over yourself.

I won't even try to understand that, in fact i'll just leave you alone in your world where DE is perfect and everything is fine. Players aren't leaving the game and the grindwall and balance are perfectly fine.

32 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

i'm still waiting for an official statement that say "they wanted us to do that and we didn't"

I see a lot of people using that argument of "they have people above them now that control their move" but we can't know as long as there is nothing official.

You won't get anything official.

They aren't going to say "we no longer have any control over our game because we were bought out". It's just what happens when someone buys something, they take control of it.

You can say we don't know but history says otherwise. It's not the first time this has happened, won't be the last. EA are famous for buying developers. Developers are bought and money is made from their games. We don't need anything official. We know they were bought and we know whoever bought them has shareholders to keep happy. It's business.

The only way you wouldn't know is if you are either new to the industry, have no idea how it works or have no idea at all about business. It's all pretty obvious.

Edited by Ailissa

The game needs bug fixes more than anything right now. I've not seen Warframe in such bad shape since open beta. We are getting locked in loops, kicked out of missions, licked from the game, lagged to hell, and more "Network not responding" errors than at any time outside of the active DDOS attacks. Things that have worked for years are now broken, and have remained broken for weeks.

So, yeah: BUG FIXES.

They could work on balance after that. As if.

1 minute ago, Ailissa said:

You won't get anything official.

They aren't going to say "we no longer have any control over our game because we were bought out". It's just what happens when someone buys something, they take control of it.

You can't say we don't know but history says otherwise. It's not the first time this has happened, won't be the last. EA are famous for buying developers. Developers are bought and money is made from their games. We don't need anything official. We know they were bought and we know whoever bought them has shareholders to keep happy. It's business.

I'm not saying it's impossible that their "new bosses" are ruining the game for them but that could be wrong.

Without proof you can't really tell and since DE has been doing some weird stuff since a while...

But indeed the riven slots and hema requirement could be a sign of future trouble

16 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

I'm not saying it's impossible that their "new bosses" are ruining the game for them but that could be wrong.

Without proof you can't really tell and since DE has been doing some weird stuff since a while...

But indeed the riven slots and hema requirement could be a sign of future trouble

I don't think they are running things but I do think they are pushing them in a certain direction to "milk" more money.

Just now, Ailissa said:

I don't think they are running things but I do think they are pushing them in a certain direction to "milk" more money.

Great, they'll lose even more players. Maybe that'll make them react in some way.

As I just said on another thread, they could start by reworking (again) the market prices. That would make them more money (like fixing the credit bundle, that thing was a joke and still is)

12 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Great, they'll lose even more players. Maybe that'll make them react in some way.

On Steam alone it's one of the top 10 most played games and one of the biggest money makers of 2016 which doesn't include non Steam client or console.

You'd be looking at a loss of 20 to 30 thousand players before huge drastic changes were made and I can't see that happening. At most you'd lose a few hundred and the 20 or so from the forums that complain about everything.

In order for us to force a change people would need to stop buying everything. When things like Liset Prime make money, something you see for a second before missions, then that's going to be a struggle. People will pay for anything so DE or their bosses have no incentive to change anything. 

1 minute ago, Ailissa said:

On Steam alone it's one of the top 10 most played games and one of the biggest money makers of 2016 which doesn't include non Steam client or console.

Which is why it would be particularly stupid of their new owners to try and force them in a different direction, but businesses don't always make the best decisions.

22 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

More like top 20

I was about to say "I have no idea how can warframe be in the top sale while they're mostly selling overpriced cosmetics" but then I remembered TF2 is in there aswell and they're just selling overpriced hats, keys & cosmetics xD

I think warframe should stop releasing new stuff and finish the unfinished ones like focus system where there are 2 good focus schools (ideias make madurai passives doing damage scalling, unairu damage adaptation like the sentients, and make vazarin heal people somehow), they still havent made endless mission runs worth your time, and rivens are still unbalanced as hell

Just now, ninjadeboxers said:

I think warframe should stop releasing new stuff and finish the unfinished ones

That's what I think too but some people will tell you that "if they stop releasing new stuff they'll stop geting more players and the game will die because reworking & completing old features isn't a good advertisement" (which is completely wrong in my opinion... whatever :D)

Complete removal of Rivens and rebalance of the gear Rivens were intended to fix.

Replaying Quests that offer Blueprints as a reward so you're not SOL if they end up sold.

A system for "suppressing" abilities that only temporarily removes them, and apply this system to Nullifiers and Operator mode.

Nitain Alerts having a minimum time limit of 4-6 hours.

Crazier skins.  Boxer Atlas, Gundam Titania, Werewolf Chroma, the works.