Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE: Please bring back Atlas in JV

-dicht.Amducias-

3 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Well I doubt DE would fix the "nekros can desecrate rumblers" bug specifically to irritate you. Now that you've all had your say they are probably aware of the problem and will look into it.  Yes, it might take a few days.  No, the economy on the ridiculously overpowered and overpriced Arcane Energize won't suffer long term damage.

See the main issue is that people have been complaining about the JV spawn problems and other raid bugs for ages now without any proper solutions for it. The current fixes have just made the situation much more worse. Its not going to get fixed in a few days to be practical. 

5 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Amen and thanks kylo :D

ty for the post amdu :D , hope it gets recognized and fixed.

15 hours ago, Ailissa said:

"DE doesn't fix any bugs or glitches".

DE fixes some bugs and glitches...

"DE you fixed the wrong bugs and glitches".

Forum logic. 

Or lack thereof. 

Perhaps you should read the opening post and get an understanding what's the problem instead of trying to be witty about it.

15 hours ago, Seleszi said:

Ever since they released the graph which showed that only ~1% of people run trials daily,

Reason why more people don't run is because:

Noone wants to pick unskilled players for raids

I've asked several times to invite me. Nope, no can do. You are unskilled.

It's ridiculous. So what? Am I supposed to run anything with other unskilled players? Yeah. That definitely will be a gooooood idea.

5 minutes ago, deothor said:

It's ridiculous. So what? Am I supposed to run anything with other unskilled players? Yeah. That definitely will be a gooooood idea.

Chech out Warframe Raid School bus mate. An excellent community that teaches people raids. If you are new its not a problem, as long you want to learn it. The recruiting chat isnt that forgiving i totally agree with you.

Edited by --Q--Kyl0Ren

4 minutes ago, --Q--Kyl0Ren said:

Chech out Warframe Raid School bus mate. An excellent community that teaches people raids. If you are new its not a problem, as long you want to learn it. The recruiting chat isnt that forgiving i totally agree with you.

At this point I have lots of other things to do. I simply got fed up with asking and begging for raid invite.

I'll try my luck later. Maybe at MR 99.

1 hour ago, deothor said:

At this point I have lots of other things to do. I simply got fed up with asking and begging for raid invite.

I'll try my luck later. Maybe at MR 99.

I can understand you though and yes as kylo already said the recruiting chat is very picky because the people there usually just want to get their arcanes fast and do not have the time or nerves to teach people how to complete or advance in the raids. As he mentioned though the so called Warframe Raid School Bus was created for the purpose of teaching newer people or trial-unexperienced players how to finish the raids and give them tips and a leading hand. If you want to check it out, you can find it right here: https://discord.gg/t2HxRDe

or for the complete post about this:

2 hours ago, deothor said:

Come to the Warframe school bus discord, we teach daily raids to new players and we are more than happy to help.

4 hours ago, Momaw said:

Well I doubt DE would fix the "nekros can desecrate rumblers" bug specifically to irritate you. Now that you've all had your say they are probably aware of the problem and will look into it.  Yes, it might take a few days.  No, the economy on the ridiculously overpowered and overpriced Arcane Energize won't suffer long term damage.

See, assuming that they'd fix the actual progression bugs that can occur SEEMS like the logical thing to expect, but it's important to keep in mind that this entire topic is a repeat. This is actually the SECOND time they have claimed to fix the rumbler/desecrate bug, and the first time ALSO got a giant thread like this about the issues with being randomly unable to complete the mission normally. I believe there was even some megathread about raid bugs in general that got a DE response, and in the.... what, couple months since that? The first thing to pop up seems to be THIS; fixing the workaround again with no mention of fixing the bug it was used to solve.

7 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

See, assuming that they'd fix the actual progression bugs that can occur SEEMS like the logical thing to expect, but it's important to keep in mind that this entire topic is a repeat. This is actually the SECOND time they have claimed to fix the rumbler/desecrate bug, and the first time ALSO got a giant thread like this about the issues with being randomly unable to complete the mission normally. I believe there was even some megathread about raid bugs in general that got a DE response, and in the.... what, couple months since that? The first thing to pop up seems to be THIS; fixing the workaround again with no mention of fixing the bug it was used to solve.

Thank you for explaining

11 hours ago, --Q--Kyl0Ren said:

well its <1% of the community, So why voice anything at all and be heard right? While having a PVP team in a predominantly PVE game does make sense, their own statistics proves that more ppl do raids than PVP. So having a million fixes for conclave and like few for raids can be justified how exactly? This is ofc assuming DE is like any other dev where the focus is on allocating resources based on popularity.(Case in point valkyr prime instead of banshee). Oh and before some glorious white knight on the forums points out that this thread is complaining about them fixing something. They patched an interaction that aided the completion of their broken raid. Instead of actually fixing their raids they removed the one thing that might help in completing it with the broken spawn system. Nice going. This is similar to a conclave fix saying.  "Players can now finish conclave missions with a 60% success rate . ITS RNG BABY!!! " lets see how the community reacts then and how fast thats fixed . I mean come on conclave has a dedicated team after all.

Might be true in some cases. But in this case this is an over simplification of the issue being discussed here.

To me, I think the conclave team actually dedicates more time to playing their own game then the PvE team. Many patches we have seen have caused breaks in JV and LoR. It seems as though DE should do several runs of JV everytime they do an update just to make sure they didn't fix anything before it breaking. Or give groups of people access to the updated version so they can beta test it and point out any bugs BEFORE they come into the main build.

3 hours ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

cant really believe it but didnt try jv again yet after this fix

yesterday we did JV without atlas and nekros and although it was much slower (~20 mins) it wasn't terrible. The issue is sometimes decryption stalls and you can't do anything about it. Granted people were glitched and stuck in archwing outside (still not fixed), we did 3 man decryption and it wasn't the most efficient. 

5 hours ago, -Voltage- said:

yesterday we did JV without atlas and nekros and although it was much slower (~20 mins) it wasn't terrible. The issue is sometimes decryption stalls and you can't do anything about it. Granted people were glitched and stuck in archwing outside (still not fixed), we did 3 man decryption and it wasn't the most efficient. 

ah i see.. well the world record is 100% locked though.. forever now i guess

To bring this thread to live again: I edited the initial post with a nice recording of how fixing the Jordas Verdict succeeded. Please DE... for once go the easy way, listen to the players, especially the ones who raid daily for a long time now and just bring back Atlas.

The video is linked in the main post but here it is too:

Edited by -dicht.Amducias-

Personally, I don't know anyone who cares about setting a world record speed time in JV.  I do know lots of people who would like to see the raids patched up to be less buggy, though.  It takes a lot of the fun out of the game when you're required to use bug work-arounds for every other attempt.  Even with the recent "fixes", spawns are totally unpredictable, while countless other bugs persist.  

JV is the worst mission in the game as far as performance and polish goes and it's no surprise when DE says no one plays it.  The black hole room has been present after the elevator for well over a year...   Who wants to spend hours messing around with an unpolished mission?

37 minutes ago, TheDefenestrater said:

Personally, I don't know anyone who cares about setting a world record speed time in JV.  I do know lots of people who would like to see the raids patched up to be less buggy, though.  It takes a lot of the fun out of the game when you're required to use bug work-arounds for every other attempt.  Even with the recent "fixes", spawns are totally unpredictable, while countless other bugs persist.  

JV is the worst mission in the game as far as performance and polish goes and it's no surprise when DE says no one plays it.  The black hole room has been present after the elevator for well over a year...   Who wants to spend hours messing around with an unpolished mission?

yep its right... especially the spawns still bugging is an issue which should have totally been addressed before atlas got nerfed