Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus endgame build

(PSN)Deception_Pharo

Question

Hello fellow Tenno, 

As the title says, but I'll explain. I'm looking for a build for the new great to be frame Nidus. I'm seeing videos regarding this frame and realised, this is a great frame that synergies well with ally and his own ability.

What I'm looking for?

A endgame build pretty much. Also note that I'm looking at many types, tanky, health regeneration, etc.

This will help other console users and me to prepare.

Also state polarity and forma quantity when you state your build. If it's your favourite build or you prefer, STATE IT. I MUST BE ENLIGHTEND BY THIS SUPERLATIVE FRAME.

*Excuse the Caps, as I'm excited by the new frame and it's powers for mw to harness. 

My gratitude. 🤡

1 hour ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Basically, Chroma's younger evil  lost brother.

He's similar to Chroma but with more support and less damage.

His Link ability gives Nullifiers three separate spots to screw you. Ancient Disruptors and Healers also screw him.

Fully pimped out with Arcane Grace + Aegis Chroma is still a  better solo frame IMO.

Nidus pulls like 200k with his double Virulence while Chroma swings Galantine for 1.4 million.

When dealing with armor Nidus uses Larva and Cloud weapons to eat through armor while Chroma just ignores it with a pure physical melee.

...and Chroma doesn't need a rework. They're prolly gunna nerf the hell out of him.

14 hours ago, Darkmatt3r said:

Using the exact same build & loving it . With energize+grace+zenurik , a majestic frame .

Video is great but looking at those arcane's, many console player don't have those. I do have energize but then it's redundant when you have rage mod.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo

14 hours ago, Xzorn said:

He's similar to Chroma but with more support and less damage.

His Link ability gives Nullifiers three separate spots to screw you. Ancient Disruptors and Healers also screw him.

Fully pimped out with Arcane Grace + Aegis Chroma is still a  better solo frame IMO.

Nidus pulls like 200k with his double Virulence while Chroma swings Galantine for 1.4 million.

When dealing with armor Nidus uses Larva and Cloud weapons to eat through armor while Chroma just ignores it with a pure physical melee.

...and Chroma doesn't need a rework. They're prolly gunna nerf the hell out of him.

I know bro, I've used Chroma and still using him.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Video is great but looking at those arcane's, many console player don't have those. I do have energize but then it's redundant when you have rage mod.

You wanted end game nidus build , u got it there . He is very strong without those arcanes. Arcanes just adds more quality into gameplay .

33 minutes ago, Darkmatt3r said:

You wanted end game nidus build , u got it there . He is very strong without those arcanes. Arcanes just adds more quality into gameplay .

Arcanes just add more depth to any frames, you must remember that not everyone have arcanes. I only mentioned that energize require a lucky energy ball to drop and if the chance is great for it to double the capacity. Rage is more suitable here since it's a no shield frame. 

On a contrary, every frame with arcane is strong. I've mentioned that rage proves more useful here than energize, energize is more of optional augment and isn't recommended. 

PS, remember that this topic is for console users and not me only. But I'll try it out.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Arcanes just add more depth to any frames, you must remember that not everyone have arcanes. I only mentioned that energize require a lucky energy ball to drop and if the chance is great for it to double the capacity. Rage is more suitable here since it's a no shield frame. 

On a contrary, every frame with arcane is strong. I've mentioned that rage proves more useful here than energize, energize is more of optional augment and isn't recommended. 

PS, remember that this topic is for console users and not me only. But I'll try it out.

cool

6 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

For what it is worth many PC players don't have those either. 

And that actually leads to something that triggers me a little bit with some of the reviewers or whatever you want to call them. 

Most, if not all of them tend to have 2 full sets of the really rare/expensive high-end Arcanes. Which hey that's great. And there is nothing wrong at all with using them and including them when you're talking about a "Best Build". 

But where I get triggered is when they slap 4 forma and 2 full sets of really great arcanes on their frame and then give their review of the frame as if the frame is like that right out fo the box.

Some head off to a level 30 Endless Survival with that set-up and say something along the lines of "so op, I never felt threatened".

Which then people looking for Confirmation Bias see and then we start getting "too op, pls nerf" posts pop up. Usually posted by people that haven't even actually used the frame or weapon.

If you forma up a frame to its full potential that's great, because then you really know what they can do.

But when you run a perfect storm situation against fairly low-level enemies using Arcanes that make Any Frame OP, IMO that's not really a good judge of how "powerful" a frame is. =p

And again don't get me wrong I have nothing against Arcanes. it's just by far most players don't have them and the "really good ones" make any frame "OP" because that's what they're there for!

To take your Frames to the next level of awesome. Run those high-level endless missions, not derping around the star chart.

OK so enough of the rant, just had to get that off my chest, heh.

Cheers!
~R~

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, Xzorn said:

I use

7Nlc4AV.jpg

Yes, I use Rush. I'm a spam roller.

Best mix of Support, Tank and Damage.

The additional range makes it incredibly easy to gain and maintain stacks and I really dislike the distance on his Link ability so that had to be fixed. Maximum CC potential with his Larva ability and due to the range of his Link + Virulence you will be more likely to get double strikes regardless of your position. The Maggot Explosion range allows Ravenous to easily refund triple it's cost in stacks without even using Virulence.

MeLvKUQ.jpg

Xzorn, are you using P Flow instead of rage because you are running Arcane Energize? I´m using rage but after testing the build, I started considering the possibility to use P Flow because with lots of range, Larva and Virulence will hit lots of enemies meaning lots of energy and a low energy pool hinders my Arcane Energize almost useless.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Xzorn, are you using P Flow instead of rage because you are running Arcane Energize? I´m using rage but after testing the build, I started considering the possibility to use P Flow because with lots of range, Larva and Virulence will hit lots of enemies meaning lots of energy and a low energy pool hinders my Arcane Energize almost useless.

I use Primed Flow cuz it works better with Blind Rage. It gives him a bigger pool to work with.

If you don't use Primed Flow the energy you gain from hitting extra enemies means just about nothing while the loss in energy for hitting less than 4 hurts just as much until Rage does it's work. If you're not using Blind Rage then I think Rage would function better but I don't really see dropping Blind Rage as a superior build in any way.

Primed Flow + Energize is kinda half useful. If you're not completely wreck-less with Virulence you can just use Zenurik and go with Grace + Guardian or Grace x2. This is esp true for the Ranged build.

I've since updated that with a 2nd Strength version which is less forgiving with Link range and has less AoE but more Focused damage. It's also a little less energy efficient but it did technically get further on my testing.  I got to lvl 280 with the Ranged build and lvl 370 with the Strength build.

I would still recommend the Range build below lvl 200 enemies, it plays much better and you won't notice the difference in damage below that level range.

The Exilus of course is preference. I think if you're doing long survivals then something like Cunning Drift, Power Drift or even Streamline Form would be better options since Nidus tends to camp one spot and not move around much but for missions where you move more I prefer Rush.

Spoiler

DWGaZDW.jpg

25 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

I use Primed Flow cuz it works better with Blind Rage. It gives him a bigger pool to work with.

If you don't use Primed Flow the energy you gain from hitting extra enemies means just about nothing while the loss in energy for hitting less than 4 hurts just as much until Rage does it's work. If you're not using Blind Rage then I think Rage would function better but I don't really see dropping Blind Rage as a superior build in any way.

Primed Flow + Energize is kinda half useful. If you're not completely wreck-less with Virulence you can just use Zenurik and go with Grace + Guardian or Grace x2. This is esp true for the Ranged build.

I've since updated that with a 2nd Strength version which is less forgiving with Link range and has less AoE but more Focused damage. It's also a little less energy efficient but it did technically get further on my testing.  I got to lvl 280 with the Ranged build and lvl 370 with the Strength build.

I would still recommend the Range build below lvl 200 enemies, it plays much better and you won't notice the difference in damage below that level range.

The Exilus of course is preference. I think if you're doing long survivals then something like Cunning Drift, Power Drift or even Streamline Form would be better options since Nidus tends to camp one spot and not move around much but for missions where you move more I prefer Rush.

Reveal hidden contents

DWGaZDW.jpg

Thank you for the detailed answer. Went to your channel and subscribed. Some nice vídeos, you should do more. 

I'm not at my console so I can only go off the Warframe App or else I'd post a picture but I am currently using the following on a 3x Forma Nidus (MR14 gives additional stats):

Coaction Drift R5
Steel Charge  R5
Primed Continuity R8
Steel Fiber R8
Stretch R5
Vitality R10
Blind Rage R7
Constitution  R3
Streamline R5
Rage R3

Off the top of my head I think my armor is 700+, health 1100, Duration and Range are somewhere between +158-185 for those two, Strength I forget and Efficiency was 85 (which I think I read lowering Efficiency will help you get more energy back with Virulation than what you spend - but with Rage I find it less relevant obviously - but I am at times running out of energy because I'm not getting hit much). 

For more mobile missions like Survival, Mobile Defense, etc.. I will swap Coaction Drift w/ Rush but to be honest I only have used him in Fissures a couple times w/ those missions. I did have a screenshot somewhere from yesterday though where on a 4x squad 20 waves of Akkad I did 50% of the damage dealt and 700+ kills (w/ 2 Rhinos and a Hydroid - so whatever that says). My frame still needs work because I do not have some of the mods I'd prefer that others are using but this setup has been working fairly well for me so far.