Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Guide for both New and Experienced Players

Orthelius

Question

Morning Tenno!

Last night I finished a brand new Valkyr Guide which I left up on Steam. The purpose of it is to outline where Valkyr stands right now, as well as explain where to get her from, how she works, what her abilities do, then go over my builds and what Arcanes or Focus Schools I would recommend when using her and why.

I would very much appreciate feedback on it, but most of all I hope it helps and is in-depth enough to warrant a read. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have issues, questions or would simply like a discussion!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834330686

The link above leads directly to the Guide!

Thanks for reading!

Update: Issues with Build 2 and 3 being jumbled have been rectified, apologies for that.

Edited by Orthelius

8 answers to this question

Interesting take on the Valkyr's usage. As someone who mains her (78% on Valkyr before her Prime), with 1,7k hours in-mission time, there's a lot of good informations. I use Naramon Eternal War Valkyr personally, with emphasis on Power Strenght/Duration, sacrificing Efficiency (since the aim is to cast once per mission & keep it going with Eternal War - if you use a weapon with long enough range, even Nullies are not a problem) & Range (when with teammates, cast at the beginning of the mission, when everyone's in range; keep it going).

One thing though - I believe you have (on mistake), put the Prolonged Paralysis mod explanation under your Warcry/Naramon build & should go right under your Prolonged Paralysis Build.

Nice work. :)

Edited by jodarkrider
Author fix'd it :)

I like this, Good Guide.

Although I noticed 2 minor things wrong in it.

1: Build 3's Mod Description seems to be under Build 2 and is also missing 2 mods description, The Mod description that is under 3 seems to be a copy of 1.

2: Build 2 dosn't even have a Mod description.

31 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

It appears builds 2 and 3 have been jumbled somehow, apologies, I will fix right away!

Yay, Now it looks better.

I might even use Build 1 for Survival Sorties that locks me to Melee, That is if I don't feel like Running Rhino like I do in every type of Sortie.

Edited by JudgeXion