Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the price of this Riven mod?

Marcusedv

Question

15 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Marcusedv said:

I just got a Riven mod with MR 13. The stats is (+4,3% status duration, +6,3% critical chance, +4,8 Critical Damage) The mod is called Soma Deci-critatis, so i assume its for the Soma rifle

probably a lot since its for one of the most meta weapons in the game and it has great stats off the get (Crit chance and Dmg). the Status Dur is nice, but not really needed on the Soma/Prime

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

1 minute ago, Marcusedv said:

If you guys were to price this mod, what would the price be eventually? I got this mod after completing ''The War Within'' quest :)

probably the 2-300 range. but then again, i try and sell a little low and not screw people over by over pricing. Max out the mod and you can probably get a bit more out of it

13 minutes ago, Marcusedv said:

I could try to reroll the Status duration. But if i do so, what attribute am i looking for instead of Status duration?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

+Dmg, +Multishot are the more favorable ones, but +Elemental (Toxin) would be ok as well

As Elctrcstel said, +damage is the most desirable stats and any riven mod.  After that a combination of +crit damage, +crit chance, or +element are slightly less desirable depending on the weapon you're using.  In my opinion +multishot should be considered the least desirable of the positive stats because we don't know what DE will do with multishot after damage 3.0. 

23 minutes ago, Marcusedv said:

When i reroll a riven mod, does all the attributes get rerolled, or can i chose 1 to be rerolled?

All stats get rerolled. So you might roll it and get +Max ammo, +Toxin, -Recoil and  -Dmg to infested. complete gamble. 

As it stands, leave it alone for now and let some other poor soul roll it.

I wouldn't reroll it, most of the time you don't get good stats. I have a mod I rolled 23 times and it's still bad and others that are 10+ rolls. Those stats are good and some times you have to live with one useless stat. It's a soma mod with useful stats but not a particularly large bonus but that is because of the low disposition. You should sell it, bet you can fetch 300 - 400p from the right buyer.