The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus really needs to get reworked

Knight_Ex

2 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Just confirmed, 2 of us had CP and I was linked to someone, not sure how much the link scales, also his first ability hits multiple times, but the enemies still fall like sticks at 10 stacks.

We're talking about Nidus not linked but Nidus by himself and when you have enemies rushing towards you you'll die while linked to a teammate. Multiple times....you said 1-2 times, so as i said it is impossible to kill a lvl 200 corrupted enemy in 1-2 hits more like 10-15.

11 minutes ago, MrFoxAos said:

so you had half the armor striped and were hitting them with a second 1 you're making him sound  less broken the more in detail you get  lol 

Half armor at level 200 and you still think its not broken? Seriously, the mentality with the easy mode frame is ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Just confirmed, 2 of us had CP and I was linked to someone, not sure how much the link scales, also his first ability hits multiple times, but the enemies still fall like sticks at 10 stacks.

ive just tested in the simulacrum, nidus with 269%power strenght and one cp against a lv 100 corrupted heavy gunner hits for like 1000x2 (10 stacks)

so gtfo

Edited by minidelight

Just now, Knight_Ex said:

Half armor at level 200 and you still think its not broken? Seriously, the mentality with the easy mode frame is ridiculous.

half armor is still half armor though also if you gave out as many reasons as you do insults youd have a pretty good argument at this point lol 

You said level 200 enemie. So no CP, or 1 CP at max.
But thank you for confirming that what you wrote was bullS#&$. ^^

How 'bout no?

How about you don't ruin the first warframe that scales?

This is the first Warframe we can genuinely say other warframes need to catch up to in terms of quality.

And no, he isn't broken. He needs more than brain-dead gameplay to make him work.

6 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

You said level 200 enemie. So no CP, or 1 CP at max.
But thank you for confirming that what you wrote was bullS#&$. ^^

Wasn't bullS#&$, I just didn't consider the CP at the time, and I said that I was linked to a teamate, so you have to take the buff into consideration.

1 minute ago, Knight_Ex said:

Nidus enemy is armor try without CP and then come back and also ancient disruptors they're hell especially at lvl 115 in the ODS solo with no teammate to link too to give you the extra power strength (74% for me).

1 minute ago, Knight_Ex said:

tbh how did you only have ten stacks when enemies were at level 200? you would by that point have hit at lest fifty to eighty stacks by that point... or max stacks...

also what mission was this on?

Building up stacks are risky at higher levels like sortie survival or defense. Nidus gains his stack slowly and his 1st deals little to no damage when you start a mission. You risk yourself to cast your ability to gain stack instead of killing enemies. He is in perfect place now IMO.

Edited by CaptainDavian

Wasn't bullS#&$, I just didn't consider the CP at the time, and I said that I was linked to a teamate, so you have to take the buff into consideration.

You worded the hole thing as a Nidus on its own can do all that. You were not alone.
So yeah, bullS#&$ ^^.

26 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Reworked? Why? His abilites scale well into endgame, has good health. Really good abilites, why rework him? 

Yes it does which is not bad, but tanking, healing, damage and CC all at once?

He is defintily broken like no other frame is.

While other frames are desperate to wait for a buff who even wohuld get near the amount of what he can do already. The damage scaling the amoung of enemys he can CC or how much he can tank and heal.

I may sound like insulted by him but seriously, if i cast sleep with equinox and enemy is sitll able to shoot at me while animation and down me in a sorte becasue i as CC frame in this moment are to weak to withstand it and then Nidus comes around who can take more damage then me, casts his larva and pulls a whole of enemys room into it without then able to shoot even at all anymore how coudl i not feel insulted towards my frames.

Nidus was literally spitting on every other frame in my eyes, a rushed Update, no real lore or a at all remindable quest and i really will be happy when peopel will tear about him when he gets his rework.

7 minutes ago, Reedfish said:

tbh how did you only have ten stacks when enemies were at level 200? you would by that point have hit at lest fifty to eighty stacks by that point... or max stacks...

also what mission was this on?

Survival, I was kinda AFK for most of the time, or multitasking, it was in void, I actually went down surprising when we were mad dashing to the exit and didn't have many stacks....I died like 5 times running to extraction....again was distracted, but we made our final stand in the extraction area and thats where I saw it :/

Survival, I was kinda AFK for most of the time, or multitasking, it was in void, I actually went down surprising when we were mad dashing to the exit and didn't have many stacks....I died like 5 times running to extraction....again was distracted, but we made our final stand in the extraction area and thats where I saw it :/

wait you died 5 times i thought nidus was a broken god frame 

Just now, Marine027 said:

Yes it does which is not bad, but tanking, healing, damage and CC all at once?

As if his healing is all that great. Slowly regenerating HP... great...
And his CC is nice yeah, but not all that mighty.
And what do you say about Inaros? Great CC, opens enemies for finishers, heals his allies and deals insane amounts of dmg, if you use a dagger (which is the best melee for him)

6 minutes ago, MrFoxAos said:

wait you died 5 times i thought nidus was a broken god frame 

I WAS HALF AFK, I put emphasis on that, the fact I could just go back and hit 4 every now and again as well as the occassional Link on an enemy speaks for itself.

I WAS HALF AFK, I put emphasis on that, the fact I could just go back and hit 4 every now and again as well as the occassional Link on an enemy speaks for itself.

you act like you cant do this with rhino and trin as well also i like how we have frames that can go afk and take no damage but you dont complain about them but you die 5 times with nidus being only half afk and its a problem man no consistency 

Edited by MrFoxAos

people actually thinking nidus isnt broken in any way are delusional. and you just suck if you think hes the only relevant frame when it comes to endgame stuff like endurance runs. nidus does literally every job and he excels at them all except healing, which hes only beaten by trin. he still beats the crap out of any other healing frame. he has a ridicilous cc that sets up his also ridicilous and very much free damage. and his ult heals objectives as well, which is a really huge deal.

and dont feed me that "he sucks in finite missions" bullcrap. finite missions are so damn easy that you can take unleveled frames and still finish it without dying, in whatever planets whatever node.

hes not being spammed in every mission cus its "new". i never had 3 titanias after her release in a squad, i actually didnt even see titanias at all in %70 of my games. but now i see tons more niduses. and titania was also far easier to get.

some comparing him to inaros. inaros doesnt have half the cc he has, nor the damage potential. inaros has to use a covert lethality to get anywhere near him. and inaros's healing is nothing compared to him. oh and nidus's passive is a straight upgrade to inaros's, making him literally unkillable. i never ran out of stacks after my first use of ult. you simply cant. it gives stacks so damn fast that you have to be an idiot to not keep them up.

and scaling in this game isnt "broken". ive did endurance runs more than just a couple of times and used "trash" frames like oberon, and my most forma'd gear only has 2 forma in it which is my r cernos. if you die, reasons are probably one of these:

1-you didnt take proper cover

2-you thought melee was viable on a frame that isnt tanky.

3-you didnt group up properly with your squad.

4-you brought weapons that had crappy modding.

forums really need to make up its mind. one thread its all about how strong we are, another thread is how broken scaling gets.

What does this tell us?
It doesn't tell us Nidus is broken. It tells us you got carried by team-mates. And your clan can only carry you if you run Nidus? Your clan doesn't sound all that great óÒ

so right this might mean one of the nidus was linked to another and had max stacks. even then it would be very hard to two shot level 200 enemies.... nidus's damage falls off around 150-ish even with max stacks. though maybe not impossible with two CP's. in this case Nidus was OP due to actual teamwork and using combined abilities which in itself is what warframe should be more like... also this shows that without using all abilities you die horrifcly when not playing smart. some frames can do what your while group did solo. 

7 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

What does this tell us?
It doesn't tell us Nidus is broken. It tells us you got carried by team-mates. And your clan can only carry you if you run Nidus? Your clan doesn't sound all that great óÒ

We were doing argon crystal farm that just decided to go into how long we can keep going, it has nothing to do with my clan, this was my idea as an individual, throwing around accusations that there is something wrong with my clan is a great way to start trouble.