Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for the broken Hema research cost?

They said during the stream, that they'll slightly increase the drop rate of samples, but the cost will stay, mostly because of some insane people that allready farmed all of it -.-

This is not the complet Hotfix, they don't fixed the error whit the session,i wanted to make more credits and this gived me a message whit The session is not availible, try again later.Fix this! or i screw this

16 hours ago, toafarmer said:

Sorry to say, they've confirmed that the cost is not broken. That said, we're all still pushing for it to be fixed (even though my clan has researched it, we do NOT agree with the research costs).

17 hours ago, toafarmer said:

If you watched the dev stream they answered this. The resource cost is not going down as players have ground them selves to get the Matt's at that cost already. So what they said they will do in a patch next week is "move the floor up" is give more mutagen sample drops, alerts etc.

Do you guys know anything about the "network not responding" bug that happen after missions?

Why am I confident that it's a bug instead of a network issue? Because it almost always happens after missions, showing up precisely three seconds (in my case) after the mission result timer starts. I think it's too specific to be a network problem.

Spoiler

eM1Wjqd.jpg

If I'm doing a solo mission, the error appears precisely 3 seconds after the mission result timer starts. However, it doesn't bring any harm as my client will still try to update my account information unless I abort the update.

If I'm doing a coop mission while not being the host, I just get returned to the ship as usual, but without the mission specific reward such as the progress through a set of sortie missions and raids.

Edit:

So I did a LoR nightmare raid to test whether the bug is still happening or not. Turned out that it's still at large. Despite doing a nightmare LoR, I didn't get any arcane even though it was my first time doing it in the day (thus, I'm still eligible to earn an arcane - this is shown by the lack of timer when I tried to select a LoR nightmare mission). 

Proof (the timestamp in the region chat shows that it's the same day, so I should've gotten a reward timer had my completion data been registered):

Spoiler

x7mZSTN.jpg

5qkkhQL.jpg

Hence, I think that this bug is severe enough to impact the current reward system and needs to be addressed as soon as possible to prevent further harm.

Here are several other topics for references...

Edited by Jangkrik
Added more information

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7

Changes:

• Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it's not indicative of a widespread network issue. 
  • Optimized a 'room' in the Landing Craft (being vague for spoilers).
  • Changed Interception to prevent new players joining right before the round ends (it now locks the mission at the 60% mark).

Hello DE,

Thank you for all the hard work, however I'd like to bring to your attention that the Network Not Responding messages persists for me and I still do not receive post mission rewards.

I believe that whilst by and large, there is no massive network issue, some form of network issue should exist.

Once again thank you and I look forward to future hotfixes and updates for the game!

EDIT: I would like to mention that the issue doesnt seem to apply when I am running solo missions.

Edited by Egotistique
Updated information

Valkyr, trinity and rhino they were the best players but as always in warframe make it worse....before valkyr are immortal but now It is impossible to survive with rhino too what happens??If people do not like the immortal they do not use it Stop playing for this kind of thing and I'm not the only one I know you can not make a game that everyone likes It stands to reason Could create a warframe totally immortal and not to destroy it again. 

34 minutes ago, buba8794 said:

Valkyr, trinity and rhino they were the best players but as always in warframe make it worse....before valkyr are immortal but now It is impossible to survive with rhino too what happens??If people do not like the immortal they do not use it Stop playing for this kind of thing and I'm not the only one I know you can not make a game that everyone likes It stands to reason Could create a warframe totally immortal and not to destroy it again. 

Why do we need to have frame's that can become immortal and un-killable for the whole mission?

4 minutes ago, Gexego said:

Yay! but you know what I would rather have instead of the cyst? A Fix to my damn bug on the War Within quest, making the game unplayable :(

Taken a look at your bug thread since you didn't describe the problem here.

Did you select a focus on completion of Second Dream?

5 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Taken a look at your bug thread since you didn't describe the problem here.

Did you select a focus on completion of Second Dream?

Thanks for reading the thread, I did choose 1 of the 5 schools at the end of the quest but Idk If I really got any focus ability, could this be the problem? If so, how can I equip It? since I cannot get out of the mission I might be in trouble

2 minutes ago, Gexego said:

Thanks for reading the thread, I did choose 1 of the 5 schools at the end of the quest but Idk If I really got any focus ability, could this be the problem? If so, how can I equip It? since I cannot get out of the mission I might be in trouble

Have you used focus/ 5th ability before War Within?

Its probably best if you submit a support ticket so the support team can assist you as you can't get out of War Within until you complete it.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/