Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about them Solar Rails?

(XBOX)Aeries Vendetta

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)ashes of suvius said:

At this point i could care less about the uninformed, misinformed, ignorant people. 

What i want is response from DE about where this thing they promised us and have been "working on" for 2 years is. At this point just give us a straight answer. 

Im trying to not get into a DE bash here but theyve pretty much taken away everything that i loved. I was a solar rail runner, a t4 leaderboard runner and an event person. Solar rails are gone, the void is worthless (as is the relic system) and events arent about skill or team builds, its about having the most free time. Every instance of the content anyone like me played warframe for is a shell of its former self, if its there at all, n its a damn shame. Literally the only reason i play anymore is because i have a clan n alliance that i feel obligated to stick around for.

Just give me back 1 f****** thing that'll make me enjoy playing again. All the new frames n guns n primes in the world cant make me have fun if every match type i enjoy is gone.

Alot of us are right there with you.  Its sad that this is what this great game has become.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)Warlord Wolfy said:

Alot of us are right there with you.  Its sad that this is what this great game has become.

Feel the same don't even have the game installed anymore. All my reasons to play are just gone. I came back initially for archwing seemed like a epic expansion of the game it came out around the time of strike suit zero. So when the trailers for that came out I started leveling the mastery rank of a poorly used account when howl of the kubrow launched it was mr2 but had enough materials to build enough stuff and level it to get to mr5 with no need to farm anything. I rushed to get archwing and it turned into a let down. Got noticed conclave 2.0 was shapping up really well started playing that a little before they removed coptering. They kept changing conclave for the worse driving people away. I figured I still had fun doing void runs from time to time then they got rid of that. Then I just quit a little while after as I ended up playing less and less. I set up my kubrow to force me to log in to feed him or what ever it is and didn't by the auto stasis and it started becoming a chore. I went to login to put him in stasis and it was so long since I played he died. So instead of making a new kubrow with his genetics I just quit no point in playing if I no longer find the game fun. Sadly .loosing the fun i had in this game transferred over to other games. I have fun in Titan fall 2,Toxxick and Doom but playing  games makes me think of  what war frame coulda been and why I can't find fun in a game I put some much time into anymore so I end playing games less.

Edited by BoyTitan

As this event draws to a close on console, i can tell you that this and rathuum have been the most disappointing events that ive played, which is all the way back to cryotic front. No skill or challenge. Just how long can u stay awake. How well u can find 3 other people who have all day. At least with rathuum u didnt need to keep setting a timer to run it efficiently...

i just feel like most of the things people who have heavily supported the game, taught newbies, watched devstreams, bought accessories packs even when their contents were questionable, bought plat to run challenges for activity when DE was sidetracked, those of us that are most behind the game, everything we love is getting ignored, done poorly or replaced so that DE can bring in players from other games and lose its identity. It makes me rage inside.

Conclave brought in cod n battlefield players n lunaro brought in rocket league players and this thing brought in those players.

Its working for them now because we're here teaching those players when DE doesnt do proper tutorials. We run the clans that teach people how to farm and synergize powers and what weapons and frames are good in what scenarios etc etc. If the veterans dont get something they need soon, eventually there will be a tipping point. Various vets n streamers who draw in and inform new players wont stay indefinitely as alot of us get more n more discontent.

New players wont know how to do things n with its steep learning curve, they will leave quicker, plus less will be coming in. DE wont always be able to draw in new players if they already lost players of that group/game/genre. Those players wont be into warframe long enough for DE to make money off of them. Which is real bad for a company that wants to keep doing what they do.

I cant even express how few people are on now on xb between updates. Events are normally one of the most active times. Theres not that many people who care about this one. I dont know how many will be back for the next. The top run on xbox almost certainly is going to be either my clan or my buddies clan that we competed with last event, but last event there was other competition. This means less people who are experienced care or less are playing this time.

The downward trend fixes itself if things like rails come back and events are more of a challenge than a stay-awake-athon. Old players come back, new players have mentors that actually want to play, clans n alliances have something to do when DEs busy n sidetracked. The game lives.

I dont know why DE's not seeing this.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)ashes of suvius said:

As this event draws to a close on console, i can tell you that this and rathuum have been the most disappointing events that ive played, which is all the way back to cryotic front. No skill or challenge. Just how long can u stay awake. How well u can find 3 other people who have all day. At least with rathuum u didnt need to keep setting a timer to run it efficiently...

i just feel like most of the things people who have heavily supported the game, taught newbies, watched devstreams, bought accessories packs even when their contents were questionable, bought plat to run challenges for activity when DE was sidetracked, those of us that are most behind the game, everything we love is getting ignored, done poorly or replaced so that DE can bring in players from other games and lose its identity. It makes me rage inside.

Conclave brought in cod n battlefield players n lunaro brought in rocket league players and this thing brought in those players.

Its working for them now because we're here teaching those players when DE doesnt do proper tutorials. We run the clans that teach people how to farm and synergize powers and what weapons and frames are good in what scenarios etc etc. If the veterans dont get something they need soon, eventually there will be a tipping point. Various vets n streamers who draw in and inform new players wont stay indefinitely as alot of us get more n more discontent.

New players wont know how to do things n with its steep learning curve, they will leave quicker, plus less will be coming in. DE wont always be able to draw in new players if they already lost players of that group/game/genre. Those players wont be into warframe long enough for DE to make money off of them. Which is real bad for a company that wants to keep doing what they do.

I cant even express how few people are on now on xb between updates. Events are normally one of the most active times. Theres not that many people who care about this one. I dont know how many will be back for the next. The top run on xbox almost certainly is going to be either my clan or my buddies clan that we competed with last event, but last event there was other competition. This means less people who are experienced care or less are playing this time.

The downward trend fixes itself if things like rails come back and events are more of a challenge than a stay-awake-athon. Old players come back, new players have mentors that actually want to play, clans n alliances have something to do when DEs busy n sidetracked. The game lives.

I dont know why DE's not seeing this.

I'm sure they do. They monitor these forums pretty well. 

I don't think they realize just how much life they would breathe into this game with the return of rails.