Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get my sortie rewards?

Dorobou

Question

Hey guys, I just finished my first sortie so I don't know how things are supposed to work. However, I believe that you get the rewards right away. In the screenshot below, it checked all of them (I'm assuming it shouldn't) but I didn't get any of these items. Am I doing something wrong, or am I supposed to wait? Thanks!

Edit: I also know you're supposed to get 1 at a time too, which is another thing.

LvBiIBD.png

Edited by Dorobou

9 answers to this question

Did you already checked through ALL your inventory to check if you had any reward?

Also, that happened to me 2 times, and those 2 times were 3 day boosters, so check your upper right screen corner to see if you got any.

Edited by -Raul-

It was probably specific reward like booster or lens. This sort of thing happened to me a few times now, I recived a lens, namaron for example, and all rewards were ticked off, but i didnt recive any other reward. Its probably a UI bug, you recived a reward but due to some programing issue it shows there that you recived all. You can check in your inventory or if you have a booster. Also, if that was you latest mission you can get a end of mission scream from the menu and see the reward. Its probably shown there properly.

This is a bug. For now, you can only tell by looking at the end mission result screen after completing the 3rd part of sortie.

The glast gambit update messed up a lot of stuffs... or should I say almost every update or hotfix messed up some other stuffs in return.

1 hour ago, Dorobou said:

Hey guys, I just finished my first sortie so I don't know how things are supposed to work. However, I believe that you get the rewards right away. In the screenshot below, it checked all of them (I'm assuming it shouldn't) but I didn't get any of these items. Am I doing something wrong, or am I supposed to wait? Thanks!

Edit: I also know you're supposed to get 1 at a time too, which is another thing.

This happened to me as well, but I saw the reward I got in the Mission Summary screen. As far as I can tell, it's just a bug where everything is "checked" instead of a single thing, like in your picture.

Got the same issue right now, searched carefully for a reward, wasn't endo, wasn't a lens, wasn't a booster, wasn't a mod or anything else.

I asked the players that played with me what was the reward, they replied "riven mod", so yeah, game decided not to give me one, but it did give to the other players.
I ain't happy.

Edited by KIREEK