Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN)wdmoody18

Question

16 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)wdmoody18 said:

ok cool i dont have fleeting expertise thats going on the todo list i am using streamline tho 

fleeting expertise is in derelict vaults which require a dragon key and its best to run in a full squad that have the other dragon keys.

also the keys all have a negative effect

5 minutes ago, funtimehippie said:

fleeting expertise is in derelict vaults which require a dragon key and its best to run in a full squad that have the other dragon keys.

also the keys all have a negative effect

yea i know i honestly hate using any of the keys lol unless i'm using volt 

U can also use Flow/Primed Flow instead of FE when the cost is not to high, like using abilities 1-3, with Exalted abilities Duration mods like Continuity/Primed, Constitution, Narrow Minded also helps to reduce negative effect of BR.

Edit: Forgot on Energy Siphon aura 

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

14 minutes ago, (PS4)wdmoody18 said:

yea i know i honestly hate using any of the keys lol unless i'm using volt 

Except for the hobbled key, there are fairly easy ways to get around the other three. For extinguished, just use a support frame that won't really be greatly affected by decreased damage (or just take along weapons that still kill things even with reduced damage). For Decaying, Valkyr, Inaros, and Nidus are all good choices, as they have the lowest shields in the game anyway, and aren't going to miss them (largely because two of them don't even have shields). Alternatively, use a frame that has massive shields, like Frost. For Bleeding. your best bet is to take a health tank like Inaros, ab armor tank like Frost, or just cheat and take Valkyr and get Hysterical.

7 minutes ago, ashrah said:

wen u get fleeting expertise keep it on rank 3... cz all ower that  u lose duration so much later wen u get more...  make one rank 3.4.5 and depending of frame build u just switch cz for some frames negative duration is good

Right, for instance (if you wanted to completely disregard the benefits of Magnetize on the rest of her kit), the lower the duration on Mag, the faster Polarize will reach it's full range.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)namtap032892 said:

Except for the hobbled key, there are fairly easy ways to get around the other three. For extinguished, just use a support frame that won't really be greatly affected by decreased damage (or just take along weapons that still kill things even with reduced damage). For Decaying, Valkyr, Inaros, and Nidus are all good choices, as they have the lowest shields in the game anyway, and aren't going to miss them (largely because two of them don't even have shields). Alternatively, use a frame that has massive shields, like Frost. For Bleeding. your best bet is to take a health tank like Inaros, ab armor tank like Frost, or just cheat and take Valkyr and get Hysterical.

ok hell yea thats a good idea with inaros!!

27 minutes ago, (PS4)namtap032892 said:

Right, for instance (if you wanted to completely disregard the benefits of Magnetize on the rest of her kit), the lower the duration on Mag, the faster Polarize will reach it's full range.

yes.. same as energy vampire trinity build less durration better to give insta energy to all

2 hours ago, (PS4)namtap032892 said:

the lower the duration on Mag, the faster Polarize will reach it's full range

While that's technically accurate, the way Polarize works is, more Duration makes the wave travel further,
so all you're achieving by lowering your Duration is lowering your Polarize's range
... which, as the travel speed is static, does mean that final range is reached faster, yeah :P

(That said, I'm using merely 88% Duration and Polarize still covers a good bit of ground.)

28 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

While that's technically accurate, the way Polarize works is, more Duration makes the wave travel further,
so all you're achieving by lowering your Duration is lowering your Polarize's range
... which, as the travel speed is static, does mean that final range is reached faster, yeah :P

(That said, I'm using merely 88% Duration and Polarize still covers a good bit of ground.)

ok good deal cux i'm sing a maxed blind rage a primed flow primed continuity streamline and stretch with constitution. i think i just need to level up the flow and continuity so it'll pretty much even out those are pretty much what i use on all my warframes   

1 hour ago, (PS4)wdmoody18 said:

maxed blind rage [...] pretty much what i use on all my warframes

Just sayin', Power Strength is not the alpha and omega of Warframe builds,
some Frames / builds don't really need Strength (e.g. Loki, Nyx, Inaros, Vauban)
and even for damage dealers, I often prioritize Efficiency and Range (yay Overextended).

15 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just sayin', Power Strength is not the alpha and omega of Warframe builds,
some Frames / builds don't really need Strength (e.g. Loki, Nyx, Inaros, Vauban)
and even for damage dealers, I often prioritize Efficiency and Range (yay Overextended).

lol yea thats very true lol i def have to get that mod 

4 hours ago, (PS4)wdmoody18 said:

lol yea thats very true lol i def have to get that mod 

Just throwing this out there, while I basically already have all the corrupted mods, I'm always down to run vaults. Never hurts to have spares.

Also, yes, always consider the frame and build you're using before sticking Blind Rage in there. If you stick one of those on Mag, for instance, you will be hating life due to her low energy pool and her need to be casting.

One Warframes that Power Strength is good on (assuming you don't negatively impact the other stats she needs) is Titania (whose attacks in Razorwing mode are affected by Power Strength).