The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vigor and Primed Vigor Revamp.

Zinkaiser

Hi,

I am not sure if someone made this suggestion before but I'm throwing in my 2 cents or whatever anyways :)

Seeing how perpetually useless are Vigor and Primed Vigor I thought hey, what if they increase only the highest of shield or health by 220% for vigor and 440% for primed vigor, I think it's fair since it's only one stat instead of two, and it picks the highest of either one of them.

Just Saying.

Quite a nice suggestion, I also think that Primed Vigor stats needs to be increased, but this is too much. Primed/Vigor increases both Shields and Health. A maxed Vitality gives 440% more health, so does Redirection. A Mod wich increases both shouldn't be this great.

My suggestion:

• Vigor [~150-200% Shield] [~150-200% Health]
  • Primed Vigor [~300-350% Shield] [~300-350% Health]

What if overall we boost the armor on frames and add more health and shield instead of mods which giving extra?

This can be an option to make mods which can boost your shields and health but adding one of them and an another ability for example shield recharge or sprint speed or more armor.

Some frame have benefit from the more armor and the one of these stats. 

49 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

AND everyone would mod for even more health.

I mostly use Vigor on caster frames that rely on their abilities to keep me alive, instead of the Redirection/Vitality pair. But yeah, for most parts it's okay as it is.

24 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

What if overall we boost the armor on frames [...]?

Or maybe we should change enemy scaling instead (reducing the damage they put out) and get to the same result. After having played through the ME trilogy over the holidays again, I think that Warframe's way of handling armor is messed up, anyway.

Because power creep isn't bad enough already? How about Primed Vitality 880%?

Get's my no (edit: although I wouldn't even use the mod if you changed it like suggested, nothing in the game needs that much survivability).

Edited by Snib

4 minutes ago, czcbibliothekar said:

I mostly use Vigor on caster frames that rely on their abilities to keep me alive, instead of the Redirection/Vitality pair. But yeah, for most parts it's okay as it is.

Or maybe we should change enemy scaling instead (reducing the damage they put out) and get to the same result. After having played through the ME trilogy over the holidays again, I think that Warframe's way of handling armor is messed up, anyway.

Both needs to be done. Balancing the player stats, enemy stats, weapon and mod stats.