Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to spend my Neural Sensor on?

Constructman

Question

I have one Neural Sensor I got from an alert. I'm stuck on Ceres due to the Jupiter Junction being bugged. So I can't farm any more. What should I spend my precious sensor on?

• Build a Forma and use it to build the Twin Grakatas
  • Build a Forma and sacrifice it to the Red Veil
  • Build a Forma and polarize something (my Karak, my Dread, my Jaw Sword, my Excalibur, or something)
  • Build a Warframe (ready to build Rhino and Nyx; still have to farm for Frost, Mag, and Trinity)

5 answers to this question

I'll suggest to build a forma to progress through syndicate if you currently like your warframe. If you don't like your current warframe, then build a frame. Using a forma to add polarity is only good when you no have enough mods capacity to add more "useful" mods. Anything before that is kind of pointless.

Also, try politely asking recruiting for help with neural sensors farming. Good luck, Tenno. 

It's definitely frame or syndicate.

Twin grakatas are gonna want more formas once you've got them cos they lack the "right" polarity.

Judging from your list of weapons it doesn't sound like you're far enough in to worry about polarising your weapons yet. You have to ask yourself what your gonna do with the extra (on average) 4 capacity you're gonna get (chances are your serration is already in right polarity spot of those weapons and a heck of a lot of mods are 9 max rank meaning you save 4 capacity on a polarised slot). That extra 4 capacity is useful for being able to rank mods you've already got in the weapon up but isn't very useful for sticking another mod in.

I'd be tempted to go with syndicate if Red Veil is your main syndicate cos although you won't get much off them for that particular sacrifice you'll be ranking that syndicate up faster to get to the good stuff and not wasting the syndicate points you could be getting while the syndicate sits at its rep cap.

I hate neural sensors too :)